August 2011 Moms
Options

Bicycles

Just got dd her first 1st big bike! (with training wheels of course)
She is so excited and rides it very well. :)
Anyone else already have bicycles for their kiddos.
We went ahead and gave her easter basket to her filled with
protective gear like knee and elbow pads and doc mcstuffins band aids for just in case moments.

baby development

Re: Bicycles

• Options
    That is so exciting! My DD2 is still getting the hang of her tricycle. I am thinking by the end of the Summer, she'll be ready for a big girl bike - but not yet.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah a month ago she couldn't even do her tricycle. She would get so mad and upset.... I told her to just keep practicing and every day she got on her tricycle and she would do better and better. When we went to walmart this week she got on a bicycle and just took off like it was second nature to her. We was going to wait till her birthday but she was so happy and she has been doing so good we bought it for her.

It's hard to believe how much she has achieved in such a small amount of time. I remember telling her that if she didn't stop getting so upset over her tricycle that we was just going to put it down in the basement.

baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    voplovoplo member
    My son still doesn't know how is tricycle works... But giving that here is winter 6 months at year and we haven't been able to use it for a long time, I guess is normal... I hope this spring - summer he can use it on its own and upgrade it to a big boy bike :)

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    DD got a Smart Trike for her first birthday.  She really got the hang of pedaling over the winter when we had it inside, but steering....let's just say she needs some work there.

Our problem now is that she doesn't want to ride the bike outside, she only wants to use it inside...which I can't really let her do now because the baby chases her, and then she runs over the baby, and then they're both crying and whining.  LOL it's a mess. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Odie does fine on his bike with training wheels, but still prefers his trike.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thats how dd was about 2 weeks ago. She caught on real quick. I think what helps her also is that she is taller than average. People already thinks she's 3.

Restaurant waitresses will always give her a double look when we say she is 2 'cause you have to start paying for their meal when they are 3.

baby development
  • Options
    We aren't there yet skill-wise. Maybe for his birthday. He has his scooter down pretty good but the peddling alludes him on bikes.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"