3rd Trimester
Options

39 weeks and baby is SO active tonight!

He has always been pretty active and of course it tends to be uncomfortable these days, but tonight the past 15 minutes he has been so active and it is so painful!  Holy cow!  I cannot get comfortable and he just keeps on squirming, I've been telling dh he is doing yoga and jumping jacks in there.  Anyone else have energy bursts like this?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 39 weeks and baby is SO active tonight!

• Options
    39 weeks here. Mine has been acting like that for a long while, though I accuse him/her of kickboxing rather than jumping jacks. For months everyone has said, "oh you won't feel the same movement later on because there won't be enough room." Well someone needs to tell my LO that in a convincing way. Kickie (an exceptionally appropriate nickname I gave LO much earlier on) is as committed to bursts of intense painful activity now as s/he was weeks ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I call mine either doing karate or being a dancing queen :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, mine is still pretty active too. I love it - it gives me such peace of mind when she's moving around. I hate it when she doesn't move for a while, even though I know it's totally normal. Won't be long now!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 39 weeks too.  I don't get much movement throughout the day but around 10pm she starts kickboxing.  I got a really cool video of it last night on my phone! 
  • Options
    Same here. Usually she is pretty active throughout the whole day, but after dinner she starts dancing, moving her butt, feet and head (my bladder is always thankful for her head mouvements...)
    Some nights, around 2, she starts moving even more! I think I have a tiny little ballerina I can't wait to meet :)

• Options
    My little dude has definitely been more active over the past couple of weeks. He punches my cervix now and that hurts like a mofo - I have to dance around my living room to make him stop. He likes to flail so my entire stomach bounces out. The hiccups are so strong I have to stop what I'm doing because I get nauseous. But honestly, I love all the movement. I don't have any problems with him kicking while I fall asleep, it actually makes me fall asleep faster. 

Can't wait to meet my little guy!!! :)

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"