Options

Taxes are done!

With 2 days to spare! Whew

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Taxes are done!

• Options
    littleredfishlittleredfish member
    edited April 2014
    Got ours done too. Don't even have the money yet and it's already allocated to fix the roof. Boo

ETA: How is it fair that having a child gives me a larger tax return, but being a responsible adult means I can't have fun with it and just take a vacation? Seems like an unfair loop somehow.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @littleredfish I hear you. Our tax return is going to help us almost catch up on our mortgage...but a road trip to New Hampshire sounds much more fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    "what's a return?" says the small business owner   : P  hate taxes.
  • Options
    MelissaMisoMelissaMiso member
    edited April 2014
    @dayzchic9 That must be stressful. What type of business do you own?

• Options
    Photography business.  I love it but no matter how much I send them quarterly and how many new toys I write off I still end up writing a check!  Thank God hubby is one of those "at least we aren't giving the Feds an interest free loan."  LOL  I'd prefer a check TO me.
  • Options
    ^^ we leave our high so our refund is high plus with three lite deductions, owning a home and paying interest on school loans we get a nice check :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    DH actually intentionally has them take extra money! He hates owing and we never have an extraouple hundred bucks lying around so it works well for us. We like getting a cheque back instead of owing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"