Hi! I recently found out I'm expecting again with my now ex boyfriend. He refuses to believe that this baby is his even though I have not been with anyone else. I was looking into prenatal paternity tests but they're super spendy. I was just hoping that if I did it sooner he would have more time to get used to it and hopefully be around. If I wait until the baby is born, how does that work? What if he refuses to take the test? If it makes any difference he is in the Army and I live in MN.