School-Aged Children
Options

FFF(or weekend, or Monday)C -- Let's Do This!

Other boards have Flame-Free-Friday-Confessions threads weekly, or at least once in a while.  Since this board can be slow, and I'm not getting around to posting until afternoon, feel free to add your confession even if you don't see this until later.  Let's have some fun!!

Today is my last day of school before spring break, and I am leaving my husband and kids at home this afternoon to go to happy hour with colleagues.  (That's not really flame-worthy, I know, but I don't usually do this.)

I am totally jazzed to be teaching Pride & Prejudice to my 9th graders, because it means I get to watch Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy about once a week.

My husband has been laid off for about 3 months, and I am torn between wishing he would find a job asap and wishing I could afford to keep him home forever, because I'm much happier not doing the housekeeping.

Go!

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade

Re: FFF(or weekend, or Monday)C -- Let's Do This!

• Options
    I overslept this morning and gave DD a donut on the way to school. She only ate the frosting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    2Gma2Gma member
    It's the weekend and I can't wait for my husband to go back to work Monday.  He is home sick with a cold (which we've all had) and driving me crazy!!!  I am biting my tongue but he is acting like no one else has been "this sick"..haha.
    DD#1 5 years DD#2 3 years
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"