Pre-School and Daycare

Car seat after convertible?

Hi- I haven't been on here in a loooong time but am hoping this question isn't asked all. the. time.

Any recommendations for car seat after the convertible? DD is tall-ish but thin and I don't want to put her into a booster that just uses a regular seatbelt yet but she is outgrowing her convertible. I kept her RFing until over 4 so didn't realize it would go this fast :) I'm looking at the Britax Pinnacle so she still has a 5-point harness that can eventually become a booster but know that the ladies of the bump hold all of the wisdom- so any recs are much appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Car seat after convertible?

• Gotcha- any brand or specific seat recommendations?

Thanks! BTW- I totally remember you from my previous Bump life. DD just turned 5- Our kids are old! :)

• We use britax frontier

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have Evenflo Secure Kids 400 that are high back 5 point boosters that I really like.

• I put dd in a Graco Nautilus. I don't know that it is the best out there, but out works for us and the price was right. Two Britax seats were not in our budget this year. We have had it for a few months and haven't had any problems.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• The Britax Pinnacle is the newer version of the Frontier, right? I think that's a good choice. The Recaro Performance Sport, Graco Nautilus, and Evenflo Secure Kids are other options.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • We have a Graco Nautilus. It's a harness booster that converts to a higback booster than backless so it will last him until he's out of a car seat completely.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"