April 2014 Moms
Options

April 30th

Anyone due the 30th?? How are feeling? And how dilated are you? I'm going crazy waiting!! Feel like the day are creeping by!

Re: April 30th

• Options
    I am due on the 28th...
    But baby girl is breech so I'm having a c section on the 23rd.
    I've been SUPER tired and on the couch a lot, which makes the days creep by too slow :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is the light at the end of the tunnel ;) good to know when she will be here for sure!
  • Options
    30th here....constant pressure and what "I think" are sporadic contractions. Legs are aching and bad nausea and loose bms (tmi) just feeling totally off and super crappy. I don't think I'll last 3 more weeks!
  • Options
    Another 30th here. Hate being the end, jealous of every one else's progress. I'm not doing cervical checks so not sure on that end, but OB says everything looks great and I'm right on schedule. 3 weeks seems like an eternity!
  • Options
    Depending if you use LMP or my ultrasound date I'm due either May 2 or April 30 so I flip between both boards.  DD #1 came a week early so I am really hoping this baby follows suit.  I'm ready to have an outside baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm due the 29th :). No cervical checks for me, so I have no idea how he's doing in there. I'm planning that I'll be having a May baby, since I hear first ones are usually late, but we'll see. It's definitely hard to be at the very end, but since my maternity leave starts after tomorrow, I'm okay waiting. Looking forward to getting a bit of rest in before our little one arrives!

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    I'm the 27th.... no progress here. I haven't even had one contraction or any BH that I was sure of so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pregnant forever.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due the 23rd..... I am still working 5 8h days. They are wearing me down. My legs are so swollen and sporadic contractions are.irritating.
  • Options
    Due the 26th, induction just planned today for the 29th, just in case. Super tired, pretty much over the day by 4pm, swollen everything and random cramps/contractions/BH who knows what pains. Not sure how to last couple more weeks, I know I can do it but feels like an eternity!
  • Options
    Due 4/30, we will see. I feel pretty good physically, just a little work stress. I'm 2cm/ 50% at my appt Tuesday

• Options
    I'm due the 29th. Went to the doctors today and I'm 70 to 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated. I like to get checked so I know how far along I am.
  • Options
    I'm due 4/27. Just got checked today. 3 cm dilated and pretty much constant low back pain. Sporadic contractions and loose bms. This is number 2 - number one was a week early and OB thinks. This one might be here next week. Thatd be great cuz I'm tired of being pregnant!!! ;) good luck ladies!!!!
  • Options
    I'm due April 30th. My baby is breech though so we have an ecv scheduled for tomorrow. If that doesn't work we will plan a c-section for 39 weeks.
  • Options
    Elf2718 said:

Due the 23rd..... I am still working 5 8h days. They are wearing me down. My legs are so swollen and sporadic contractions are.irritating.

This was me too. I went to the hospital Monday night after 9 hours at work. Hang in there.
  • Options
    Due 4/28 and having miserable nights of prodromal labor. Very thankful to have gotten this far though! I wish I had a crystal ball but for now am trying to focus on one moment at a time.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    due 4/29. I have had a few contractions here and there but nothing consistent. I haven't had any cervical checks so I don't know where we are at in that respect. Although I am hoping to go a little early, my whole pregnancy was really rough and the last few days I have felt really good. Maybe its a sign?
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

• Options
    rtv3rtv3 member
    Due 4/28. I was dilated 'about 1' at 35+5, haven't been checked since. No contractions although I lost my mp at 35+6. Feeling pretty good but hoping she comes a little early so I don't have to wait as long to meet my baby girl :)
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• Options
    I have not been by the Bump in ages! I am due the 23rd and am having consistent contractions (BH) but won't be checked internally until next week. I've been relatively lucky to have a great pregnancy, but damn if I'm not feeling whale-ish this morning. I'm drinking Red Raspberry Tea to inspire this little one to get. out. :) 

• Options
    emh81emh81 member
    I'm due the 28th but they've told us from day one that we would be lucky to make it to 36w (pProm & ptl with babe #1). With the help of progesterone shots and the big guy upstairs, we have surpassed that goal! and I am super thankful for that...
    ...but I had it in my head that I would have a baby by now and I'm having a super hard time STILL being pregnant!! Kiddo spent the ENTIRE day Wednesday headbutting me in the cervix and I'm over it! I want my baby and I want to be a little more comfortable again!! :) I know I need to relax, I'm just shy of 38weeks, by all means I SHOULD still be pregnant. I'm still working and I thought that would be a good distraction but I can't focus on anything other than being pregnant and wanting him out of there! :) Here's to hoping we all get to meet our babies soon!! 
  • Options
    macof3macof3 member
    edited April 2014
    Due 04/23 but I was 4cm & 80% at my last appointment.  Exceited he might be here earlier but then again I could stall for another 2 weeks .
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due 4/24. No dilation, about 75% effaced. Baby is in position and starting to push down but no idea if she is too comfortable or if we may get lucky for an earlier arrival. I think I'm ready now, as long as she is. :-)
    Good luck ladies, and hang in there!!
  • Options
    Due the 28th. No contractions just a little crampy here and there and a lot of pressure on my pelvis. As of yesterday I was dilated to 3 and 80% effaced. I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting.
  • Options
    I am due the 30th, at my Appointment on Wednesday I was at a 2 and 70% effaced. My Doctor told me I could pick a date as early as the 23rd for induction, but I honestly have no clue what I want to do. I just want to be able to sleep on my stomach again and not feel so dang tired all of the time...
  • Options

I'm due the 29th, but I would love for him to come early.  OBs are pushing for a C-section because of concern over size, so I would be perfectly happy for him to come any time now before he gets any bigger so I can stick to my plan of a vaginal birth.

No progress at my appt. yesterday, but I've been having a lot of low abdominal cramping on and off that sometimes turns into an occassional contraction.  I'm now committed to doing squats every night and walking the neighborhood hoping to get something going.

I'm also holding out for that full moon/blood moon eclipse on Tuesday.

• Options
    Calla123 said:
    I'm due April 30th. My baby is breech though so we have an ecv sucheduled for tomorrow. If that doesn't work we will plan a c-section for 39 weeks.

So excited because I went for my ecv today and didnt end up needing it!! Our baby girl flipped on her own last night and is now head down and ready for delivery :)
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks for posting this! Yes, I'm due 4/30 and can barely walk up my stairs, feel completely drained, dull back pain, leg pain, and I can't even get enough energy together to go for a walk.

Work is going to be crazy the next few weeks, so not looking forward to that or my insomnia.

On the bright side-I ordered all my nursery decor and can finish decorating this week and my squishy is doing well!
  • Options
    My doctor never tells me if I'm effaced, should I be asking this? I last went on Tuesday and was at a 1 and he's very very low...
  • Options
    Glad to read where everyone is and all the experiences so far! Due the 28th and the cervical checks will start this week. I'm miserable with another cold and haven't finished the room or things for work so really hoping baby stays in until the due date! That and I want a maternity leave that lasts until the end of August which requires baby to be late :) I just wish the sleep would improve for the last few weeks!
  • Options
    EDD 4/30 and CS scheduled (bc I have a platelet disorder) for 5/2 so I check/comment on both April and May Bump Boards.. I will be checked starting this coming week (kind of random bc I have a planned CS, but I guess it's moreso a scheduled check to see where I am).. Anyway I feel things changing internally. I have been waking up randomly drenched in boob sweat. I thought it was my nipples leaking, (ummmmm, at 2,3,4 am I really just wake up mad) but no..the moisture comes from between my boobs. I can even see my pores there! Ugh, Lovely hormones!
    BH are happening more frequently and my LO has the hiccups ALL. THE. TIME. He is measuring 31st percentile in weight.. Makes me a little nervous. I ate almost an entire bag of animal crackers in bed in zombie mode while reading the A14 board at 1am today while worrying about this. Imagine waking up covered in sweaty boob crumbs! Gotta laugh.
    I want an outside baby of course, but I would really like to have him on 5/2; it is a very special date in my family, AND that would give him the longest possible time to beef up. Good luck to all of you other ladies @ the end of April.
  • Options
    Due April 30th Was checked today and was 1cm and 50%. I'm getting very excited and want my baby boy in my arms already
  • Options
    I'm due the 22nd but it doesn't seem like she'll be here by then. I don't know if I'm dialated because my last appt was a day before i turned 39 weeks and my doctor only checks at 39 weeks on. So i actually wont know if I am until my due date unless I go before that time.
    My Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower 3/30/2014
    Instagram photo by sassijae - Baby shower time... #laylascoming #sisterinlaw #aliceinwonderland #teaparty #cantwaittilltiffgetshere

October 30, 2011
  • Options
    I'm due on the 27th. I've been off work since last week and have been much more comfortable. Too comfortable. I now think this little guy will be inside forever. I have a midwife and am strep b positive so no internal for me. Also (tmi), my discharge has been much "dryer". What's up with that?
  • Options
    Due 4/25 but I've been 2cm for about 2 or 3 weeks now. I don't think this baby is coming any time soon! She will induce me 4/27 if I want, but I have mixed feelings on it. I guess I'm feeling some BH and lost my MP about 2 weeks ago...
  • Options
    Also due the 30th. Haven't had any cervical checks so not sure what my progress is. I do know that he is head down but that's about it. Lot of braxton hicks contractions where my tummy gets hard as a rock. But otherwise no changes. My little man is moving like crazy, sometimes I feel like he's never going to come out! :/
    Walking daily and hoping things progress here soon!! I'm so ready to meet him!! :(
    Crossing my fingers time speeds up for all of us 4/30 ladies!! :) Good luck to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"