Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Good source for schedule ideas?

librarianladylibrarianlady member
edited April 2014 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
I'm wondering if anyone knows a good website/book for what I should be doing with LO for eating and sleeping? He's 7 months. He's pretty good overall, has a bottle every four hours and we're starting to introduce solids. But he has short naps and I was recently told he shouldn't be having a midnight bottle, but should be STTN. He wakes up anywhere between 5:30am and 7:00, and the 5:30 is getting old!  I've seen other people's schedules on the site, which is helpful, but I was wondering about a good all-around resource that we can use as he grows. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing and I already have enough new/first time mom stress!

Re: Good source for schedule ideas?

• Options
    We've been loosely following the Moms on Call 0-6 month book. I met them at a local moms of multiples meeting and they are great. Both are pediatric nurses and have children of their own.With that being said here's our typical schedule.

6:30 am wake up and bottle 6-8 ounces
    10am bottle 6-8 ounces
    nap time usually
    1 pm pureed food of the week-this week peas!
    2pm 4 -6 ounce bottle
    nap time usually
    4pm 4-6 ounce bottle
    7pm final bottle 6-8 ounces 
    7:30 they are usually asleep until I go in at 6:30 am the next day and we do it all over again. 

It took about a week or so for them both to adjust and begin to predict the new schedule. We are also first time parents and we're lucky that we found something that works for all 4 of us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"