December 2014 Moms
Options

of course this would happen

Since before my BFP I've been feeling very sick. No appetite and if I do eat just sick to my stomach. Never had anything like this with my first two pregnancies. Well of course today I'm hosting a dinner fundraiser for for 400 people and I've already throw up twice this morning. Vomit and cooking/ serving food for a spaghetti dinner do not mix. Hoping to get through this day without anymore vomit. :-&

Re: of course this would happen

• Options
    yikes that stinks! I wish I had some trick that would help, but I don't.  Good luck!!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    With all three of my previous pregnancies I had bad morning sickness and Ginger Ale helped a lot! Hope that helps! Good luck!
    Owen - 12.8.2009
    Sophia - 2.21.2011
    Grayson - 2.20.2013
    Baby P #4 - EDD 12.17.2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bummer! Hope you feel better!

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    Oh no! I've been drinking water with ginger and lemon in it and it helps tons! Hope you make it!
  • Options
    Try eating 1-2 slices of dried mango every hr or so; it made my constant 24/7 nausea go away!  Apparently, it's a big natural remedy in Asia

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    No fun! Lemonade or lemon drops really helped me through morning sickness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • Options
    I've just now been getting sick first thing in the morning and it lasts from about when I get up to around 10am... I have figured out that if I get some dry crackers in my stomach immediately and sip on diet ginger ale, it keeps it down.  Currently sitting at my desk at work trying to get it to go away completely before a meeting at 10, but its definitely better.  I was also able to eat a banana this morning and that helped a bit.  I am also really enjoying Trader Joe's Pear Ginger tea. Feel better!  ~O)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ZAP12ZAP12 member
    NOTHING helped me last time except Zofran. I hope it gets better, but I am a firm believer in meds for nausea.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone. I was able to Make it through the day without anything else coming up but wasn't able to each much. On the bright side raised $3500 for our animal rescue
  • Options
    Hang in there girl! What you're doing is awesome!
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"