April 2014 Moms

TP Wed

Anyone?

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
 All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TP Wed

• TP to my DH who decided it was a good idea to wake me up when he came to bed last night. Really dude? I just spent 45 minutes getting both girls to sleep, and you wake me up?! And then proceed to pass out within 5 minutes? By the time I was able to fall back asleep, the baby was up for her bottle.

Also, another TP to my SIL. She tried to help me by cleaning the house, well cleaning is not stuffing everything in closets or drawers. Ugh!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Loading the player...
  • TP to my stupid apartment complex and the jerk faces who live above us. We don't have to pay for hot water which is awesome buuuuuuut that also means we have zero control over it. So yesterday I took a shower and the water pressure went kaput due to hydrant flushing (not the upstairs neighbor's fault). THEN I went to take a bath last night after feeling really crappy and I had no hot water because it was time to wash all of their kiddos...so I sat and cried in tepid water for 20 minutes. THEN THIS MORNING there's no water again because they ran their GD dishwasher. Nobody else has a dishwasher in the building. NOBODY. I haaaaaaate them. TP to them aaaaaaaaaall. 
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• TP to the coworker that got me sick. Last week I came down with a cold because he didn't stay home when he was sick. I called the dr and they said robitussen, Mucinex, Tylenol and fluids. I did that for a week with little relief so at my 38w appt yesterday she prescribed cough med with codeine. I was hoping to get some rest last night with it but woke up to find that I now have pink eye - in both eyes. WTF?! I'm waiting for them to open in 10 min so I can call to see what they can prescribe if anything. Apparently pink eye can accompany colds. I've never experienced this before and it effing sucks. My last day of work was supposed to be the 18th as we're due the 22nd but I think it was yesterday.
  • I mentioned it in RTT, but TP to MIL. She has called or texted before 6 am on Monday and today, waking me up. DH and BIL both called her and told her to stop annoying me.
  • TP to my dog.  I know his world is about to change too, but waking us up at 2:30am to play is not cool.  This AM he sat his 75 lb butt down on my legs, then when we told him to move, my chest, and then my legs again before finally getting down.  I was actually having a decent night sleep too.  He is not allowed to sleep in our bed.  Once this LO arrives, if wakes it up in the middle of the night, we are going to have serious issues.
  • TP to the redneck cop who gave me a speeding ticket yesterday!! At least I think it was for speeding, I don't speak hillbilly. I haven't had my car a week and I'm already getting tickets :( I think he just wanted to turn on his special lights and music siren, he didn't seem that smart.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TP to myself. There was some major drama surrounding a baby shower invite that wasn't received and the person not really being involved with the rest of the family so they didn't hear about it until after the fact. Realized this morning when MIL sent me the full list of invitee addresses for thank yous that I had a super fail when I gave her the address and had the wrong street number.
    Yay for having to fess up to it being my fault when it was already a shitty relationship to begin with.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EdramiEdrami member
    edited April 2014
    TP to SO for falling asleep way before me and for still being asleep now. :-L
  • TP to DH for not buying more Zantac as promised. I have no more pills left and I am having to put up with heartburn all day that is so bad it is making me vomit even after something as plain as water. I asked him to get some today whilst he was out, took a photo of the box, told him if he couldn't get brand name Zantac then anything that said Ranitidine on it would be ok. He rang me saying he couldn't get it. Ok I thought, where did he try, i asked. ONE effin pharmacy?! ONE?! Get your lazy butt back out and drive around until you find some! Lol!
  • BeckyF82 said:

TP to DH for not buying more Zantac as promised. I have no more pills left and I am having to put up with heartburn all day that is so bad it is making me vomit even after something as plain as water. I asked him to get some today whilst he was out, took a photo of the box, told him if he couldn't get brand name Zantac then anything that said Ranitidine on it would be ok. He rang me saying he couldn't get it. Ok I thought, where did he try, i asked. ONE effin pharmacy?! ONE?! Get your lazy butt back out and drive around until you find some! Lol!

Damn it. TP to myself for forgetting tums today when I went to the store.
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• TP to dh who sleeps so good while I struggle to keep vomit down! And for waking me up when he has to pee or when he thinks I'm breathing too loud. Seriously, if I'm breathing too loud for you, it's much safer for you if you go to the couch instead of waking this bear up!!
  • TP to my BIL who said that the next time he sees me I will have a baby and be skinnier. And then tried to remove his foot from his mouth by saying "don't get me wrong, the weight gain looks good on you." Moron.
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"