November 2014 Moms
Options

Just for fun

So I was just a little bored and I took the Chinese gender predictor, it said I'm having a boy. Took a different one and that one said girl. I researched even more and came across a baking soda test. According to that I'm having a girl. I know the only way I'll know for sure is to have my u/s but it was still fun!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just for fun

• Options
    How are you team blue already?

I did a Chinese gender predictor and it says girl.  We shall see!

• Options
    Mine said girl! That would make this little one our third girl!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

DBG wife, Pre-Med student, and Scentsy Certified Consultant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Chinese gender predictor I used last time said girl, it was right. This time, it says boy. I am seriously hoping its wrong though.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    #1 (DD) it said boy...
    #2 (DS) it said girl...
    #3 (this pregnancy) it says boy... so... girl?  hahaha
  • Options
    #1 (DD) It said girl.
    #2 (this pregnancy) It says girl. We'll see if it's right again!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    One one on the bump said a girl for DD. It is calling for a boy this time. We see in about 10 weeks.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I want our first to be a boy, but the gender predictor test has been boy for some and girl for others so... Guess I'll have to wait and see! Hubby doesn't want to know until he sees our Li'l Bug in person, but I'm eager to know! lol

Surprise baby BOY - EDD 11/17/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    With DD the bump Chinese gender chart said girl and it says girl this time too. I guess we will see in about 11 weeks!
  • Options
    It was right the first time-girl

This time it says boy! fingers crossed.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm team blue because I would like to have a boy @missnacholover

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    "Team Blue" & "Team Pink" is what you are having, not what you're hoping for. "Team Green" means you won't find out. At least that's my understanding..
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Options
    Yeah, usually people don't put "Team blue" or "team pink" until they know what they are having.

• Options
    I always wanted a girl. DH wants a girl. He already has one daughter. The bumps Chinese gender chart says boy. I figure it will be right because DH wants a girl. I think I would have an easier time with a girl because I understand how our twisted minds work.....but I am totally ok with this LO being a boy. Even if it's a girl, she will not be a girly girl. :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have tried two different Chinese predictor things and they both said girl. My brain says girl, and I hope I'm right!

BFP #1 3/19/14 • EDD 11/26/14 • MC 4/26/14 at 9w3d • BFP #2 10/10/14 • EDD 6/20/15

• Options
    Both Chinese gender predictors I tried said boy.. And I posted (last week?) about the baking soda test and that also said boy....hopefully baby is in a position that we can get a peek at the anatomy scan!
  • Options
    The Chinese gender predictor said girl for both of my daughters.  Now it says boy, and I think it may be right again.
  • Options
    The bump Chinese Gender chart said boy for my DS.  This time it says boy again but when I look at a few others they say girl..its has a 50% chance of being right :) I'll be thrilled either way!
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    "Team Blue" & "Team Pink" is what you are having, not what you're hoping for. "Team Green" means you won't find out. At least that's my understanding..
    Yes, that's how it works. Also, I think most people aren't so hung up on a particular sex that they're publicly campaigning for their baby to be that sex.
  • Options
    Yes, that's how it works. Also, I think most people aren't so hung up on a particular sex that they're publicly campaigning for their baby to be that sex.
    I was just thinking this same thing - I'm kind of sad for @moniquesamommy
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers      Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    mander82 said:
    but I am totally ok with this LO being a boy. Even if it's a girl, she will not be a girly girl. :)
    You don't really have control over whether you end up with a girly girl.  Sometimes girls just like all the frilly stuff regardless of what their mom's want or like.  My niece is living proof of that.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@runningmama14 yeah,  I thought that after I hit post....ha ha....I actually have a friend who is the biggest tomboy ever and their little girl loves nothing but princesses and cheerleading    :)

ha ha...either way, I would love her to pieces!    :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mander82 said:
    but I am totally ok with this LO being a boy. Even if it's a girl, she will not be a girly girl. :)
    You don't really have control over whether you end up with a girly girl.  Sometimes girls just like all the frilly stuff regardless of what their mom's want or like.  My niece is living proof of that.
    Yup, my older daughter is like that. I always hated pink, and she is all about pink and princesses and everything girly.
  • Options
    @mander82 - too funny!  My sister's oldest daughter is so much like her and me.  Tomboy to the core.  My sister's second is the girliest girl ever.  She loves all things pink and sparkly and wants to be a cheerleader and dancer.  She's 2 1/2 and it's hilarious.  So not anything she got at home!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for clearing up how the "team blue" and "team pink" works but I guess there doesn't have to be any real specific rules. I think it's perfectly fine to do what you want and not follow the crowd! I also didn't realize there was anything wrong with me wanting a particular sex and sharing it. But I guess it is on here. Oh well! Hope your having a fantastic day

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @LadyBird9‌ why are you sad for me? Because I'd like to have a boy and I shared it with a community of women who are also expecting? It's okay you don't have to be! Regardless of what I have I'll be one happy mommy who will love him or her to pieces.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The Chinese gender chart said boy for me. I've read some old wives tales of gender predictions & they are so vague. I had DH try dangling a necklace over my palm & belly & it was virtually motionless both times. It definitely did not circle or sway. Is it possible he was doing it wrong? How do you hold a necklace wrong? idk
    I do crave salty over sweet, which indicates boy per the OWT. Only 2 more months til we find out! Ugh, I'm impatient!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"