July 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY Tuesday

2»

Re: GTKY Tuesday

• Options
    The first religious class I ever took was in college.  I didn't go to church or know much of anything about religion at all until then.  And I only took the courses because it was required (Jesuit university). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a terrible stutter when I was younger. Now I only stutter when I'm nervous.
    DH had speech therapy for a lisp when he was younger. He now has a very slight lisp that pretty much only I hear. It's one of the so many things I love about that man. I find it so endearing & precious.  :x

• Options
    It was my birthday yesterday.  I was born on Easter Sunday.  Even though I am now an adult, I still tell people that the Easter Bunny brought me.
    Happy Birthday!!!

image  BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    mamakiss said:
    SO and I are looking to up and move to Oregon in a year or two. And we don't plan on telling anyone until a couple weeks before we leave, after a house and jobs are finalized. Our families may be mad, but this way they can't try and change anything or convince us to stay. It's my favorite secret right now :)
    I love Oregon. It's such a gorgeous state. 

image  BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    I have 5 sisters ranging from ages 34 to 14... And I am best friends with all of them. My oldest sister is married to a someone that is my age (29) and I am married to someone that is my oldest sisters age (34). I also have a step daughter that is 14 which is the same age as my youngest sister... They think it's hilarious that my step daughter has an aunt that is 2 months younger than her.

My H is a year older than my Aunt and just over a year younger than my uncle. My dad has an uncle who is 3 months younger than him and an Aunt who is five years younger than him. I dated a guy whose son was the same age as my youngest sister. We probably would have ended up married if DH hadn't come along when he did.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It was my birthday yesterday.  I was born on Easter Sunday.  Even though I am now an adult, I still tell people that the Easter Bunny brought me.

Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to yah! Lol
  • Options
    AutumnBonfireAutumnBonfire member
    edited April 2014

I grew up an only child and then found out I had a half sister (who was an adult) when I was 11. I finally met her when I was 19 at my grandmother's funeral. She doesn't really want anything to do with me or my parents so I'm back to considering myself an only child.

ETA: DH is one of seven, who are all married and have children. I now have 12 BILs and SILS and 17 nieces and nephews.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have no depth perception. I found that out when I went in for an armed forces physical. I have been having regular eye exams since I was 9, and have taken that test before. I was 25 when I found out.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Out of the 6 grandkids my dad's parents have, I am the only girl. I have an older step brother and 3 younger brothers. Needless to say, I got everything I wanted form my grandparents :)

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Options

I am a middle child and I fit the description to a T. I am the most "boring" of the bunch.

My older brother is my only "full blood" sibling and he is my BFF. He is 29, gay and a psychiatrist in NYC. I don't really keep in touch with my other siblings. My 23 year old half sister is a single mom with a 3 year old son and we just don't get along. My 20 year old half sister is in college at Liberty and my 24 year old half brother was in jail and now rehab!

My family is nuts! LOL

• Options

I have Irish citizenship; therefore so does DS and so will the new baby. I feel a little like an international woman of mystery holding multiple passports.

Ha, this is me with my UK passport and US passport. I feel all James Bond and shit.

I wish I could get a US passport to go with my danish one, but it isn't allowed. Excited that the kiddos will have dual citizenship until 21 though!
  • Options
    I LOVE hiking and being outdoors. I am now super jealous of @AMcLaws. Living in Kansas is pretty hard on me, since there is no decent hiking anywhere that we can go for the day.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ChiMom85 said:
    I've lived in over 10 different apartments in my 20s.  DD is finally stopping my urge to pack up and move all the time.  We have too much stuff now!

That sounds familiar. Since moving out of the house that I grew up in when I went to college, I have lived in 16 different apartments/houses. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @eortman‌ I live in AZ with my hubby now. There's plenty of hiking around here, but it's a billion degrees outside. And some of the trails have pits FULL of rattle snakes right next to them. Needless to say, I haven't done much hiking in AZ haha. It's actually quite depressing sometimes, looking at where I'm at now, compared to where I was. Though I obviously wouldn't change a thing, or I wouldn't have met DH
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    @AMcLaws I lived in AZ for 3 years when I was in grad school and the heat and rattlesnakes really do make hiking there a challenge. We did a hike one morning and came across 3 rattlers along the way. Never did that trail again. I also had my bike tire bit by a rattlesnake when mountain biking there. I don't miss the snakes :-) Still, I LOVED hiking around Flagstaff.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @eortman‌ I've honestly never been to Flagstaff!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    @AMcLaws It's a whole other world up there. Well worth the trip!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I met my DH playing a mass multi-player online role playing game, Everquest 2, which I started playing because my BF at the time was obsessed. I kept playing after the break-up and was living with DH 1 year later.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My grandfather is the youngest of 22 children, my dad is the youngest of 6 children, and I am the younger of 2. I'm the youngest of 12 grandchildren, and this LO will be the youngest of 34 great grandchildren. I like to think I don't fit the mold of youngest child :)
  • Options
    I have a brother who is three years older than me. He finally has a girlfriend (who happens to be one of my good friends!) and I really hope they get married. I am a complete klutz and not one bit athletic, but I can touch my nose with my tongue. I also took 9 or 10 years of piano, stopping my senior year of high school. I still play now for church every now and then, but I wish I had time to practice more consistently. I love it! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    My brother and I are 7 years apart in age...
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    I have bronchial spasms which are like asthma but can be triggered by anything.... a cough, taking a drink & having it go down wrong, orgasms and even laughing. Totally random & unpredictable.
  • Options
    Since I see a lot of people posting two I figured I would post another. I met my DH online and I knew instantly we were gonna get married. He drove 5 1/2 hours to meet me and two weeks later we started "living" together. Almost 4 years later we are married and expecting our first LO. DH said it was the best risk he ever took.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"