March 2012 Moms
Options

Holy SOckS and SHoes!! Please tell me i am NOT alone!

I guess Monday is just getting to me already...My sweet darling adorable son .....WILL NOT keep his socks or shoes on in the car. Literally AS soon as we start driving a shoe goes flying across the car then sock...then shoe then other sock. So I have learned to not even WASTE my time in the mornings putting on sock&Shoes to avoid trying to find them somewhere in the car.

It is so annoying! Anyone else dealing with annoying behavior? Come on...let me hear it! I need to laugh and not stress. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Holy SOckS and SHoes!! Please tell me i am NOT alone!

• Options
    It drives me crazy. She needs to have on shoes to get to the car (we still have 2-3 ft of snow in the yard and some ice patches). We will be maybe 2 minutes from Walmart and one shoe and sock come off. Of course the one furthest from the door so I have to climb over her to them. Then it is 7 minute drive to the grocery store. And again, about 2 minutes away, the same shoe and sock goes flying. We have a minivan so sometimes she gets them tossed in hard to get to places.

It drives me crazy!!! No, you are not alone.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    Nicb13 said:
    I have the opposite problem....DS won't take his socks off, EVER!
    I couldn't even get DD to wear her socks in the house this winter and it was cold here! She likes her feet free. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    We finally found socks he likes enough to keep on  more than 2 minutes...  we  actually broke a record and had one pair on ALL day once... lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah.. I don't even bother putting DS' socks and shoes on until we get where we are going.  I just carry them out to the car with me or throw them in the diaper bag.  The only exception is first thing in the morning if he's going to daycare - that seems to be the only time he'll keep them on consistently.  Like @Excited30, I don't bother with this battle.. but it's also 85 here, I'd feel differently if we lived somewhere that was still cold.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:
    I have the opposite problem....DS won't take his socks off, EVER!

Same here and shoes, too. He is also very particular about certain pairs of shoes on some days, like I'll get him all dressed and pick out a pair to go with the outfit but he'll say "No, I want the brown ones today!" like I was insane for even suggesting a different pair.

• Options
    DS has been doing this for awhile now. He even threw his shoe at me one time while I was driving!! Scared me half to death. Not much I can do about it, except wait for him to grow out of this phase. If he's going to be wearing lace up shoes(Converse) I wait until we get to our destination to put them on since they're such a PITA to get on anyway.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"