November 2014 Moms
Options

EDD 11/28: Looking for other Moms due the END of November!

Re: EDD 11/28: Looking for other Moms due the END of November!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Likely @MeganMullikin‌ Also...I seem to remember that there was a cheesy garlic bread craze on this board not too long ago and...image That totally supports your theory. Lays Potato Chip Company probably even have a position for a lurker on the bump boards. Man, I would be so good at that job. Ps I've had the chips and they are awesome. They are not the exact same taste as the real thing but eerily similar.
    I don't know how I feel about those...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Those look so so so good.   

If that job allowed me the opportunity to taste test AND have an unlimited supply to chips and candy...I am so in.  Should we apply?

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• Options

Umm..yum!! I'm starting to wonder if these companies have a group of pregnant ladies to give them these amazeball ideas.   I imagine it to be like this:

So what are you craving today?

Pregnant Lady #1:  Birthday Cake!!
    Pregnant Lady #2:  M&M's!! 
    Pregnant Lady #3:  Umm..Birthday Cake AND M&M's!!!  

I also think that is how Lay's created Ketchup flavored chips.

Umm so yes on the ketchup flavoured chips. I sent my husband out at noon today to pick some up with lunch! So good.

• Options
    jakiekjakiek member
    jlove253 said:
    Welcome @jakiek‌. I bet if you read this thread you'll find some awesome women who aren't due near you, but sure like to laugh!
    I just noticed in your signature..you have a golden retriever ?? We too..he is 9months old and he is the apple of our eyes. We call him Tesla ( the scientist ). Somedays he makes us believe he is smart and other days around furry girls he is a goofball :))
     Tell me about yours !!
  • Options
    jakiek said:

jlove253 said:

Welcome @jakiek‌. I bet if you read this thread you'll find some awesome women who aren't due near you, but sure like to laugh!

I just noticed in your signature..you have a golden retriever ?? We too..he is 9months old and he is the apple of our eyes. We call him Tesla ( the scientist ). Somedays he makes us believe he is smart and other days around furry girls he is a goofball :))
     Tell me about yours !!

I don't think you were talking about me. I'm pretty sure I don't have a signature and my avatar isn't a g.r. Help me out guys, I mobile bump so tell me, I don't have a signature do I? Maybe you meant @runningmama14‌ ?

I do think they're beautiful, fun dogs and had a retriever as a kid. :) DH and I really want a dog, but not yet. We want to wait until we're done having little babies so we can best decide what temperament we want. And again, you should really read the thread :)
  • Options

omg fartscrap is that you?!?!

I had the exact same thought!
  • Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    This was bumped already! Freaking love this thread! PPH you thread!
  • Options
    Damn I was out of town this weekend and missed this. Needed a good laugh after all the shit that hit the fans at work today:)
  • Options
    jakiekjakiek member
    Yes , you are right. I think the beautiful golden is @runningmama14 's signature. Sorry  for the confusion.
  • Options
    jakiekjakiek member
    Yes , it is Naughty whose pic caught my eye. She is beautiful. I am waiting for my baby and my Golden Tesla to become best buddies once the baby is here :)
  • Options
    Hi! We are due with our first baby November 29! Super excited.
  • Options
    PS this thread needs to stay first page if I want to keep LMFAO. Keep it going:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"