Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

need new diaper bag/tote

My current diaper bag has seen better days.  Recommend yours!  My son will be 2 soon, so I don't necessarily need an actual diaper bag.  I like the idea of a cross body bag so I don't have to keep pulling it back on my shoulder.

Re: need new diaper bag/tote

• Options
    What about just getting a kid-sized backpack? I can throw a few diapers, wipes, sippy and change of clothes in there and be good to go. Plus both of my kids think they are hot stuff wearing their backpacks. DD had the smallest LL Bean bag that has held up really well after 3 years and DS has the monkey Skip Hop bag.
    imageimage
  • Options
    XathXath member
    At that age I'd just toss a diaper in my purse or car w/ a snack and water bottle if needed. Not worth carrying 2 bags unless we were at the zoo or something for the day.
    This.  I also have a diaper dude backpack for overnight/weekend trips.  But not for long with #3 on the way.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still using my Kate Spade Stevie bag.  But it doesn't really look like a diaper bag, which is why I got it in the first place.  It's just a bag big enough to hold a bunch of stuff.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When we're going to be out for the day I either pack his backpack, or carry my Vera Bradley Vera tote. This way there is more than enough room for my wallet, keys, and other small things of mine, along with a few diapers, wipes, snack, cup, change of clothes, and his bear if we'll be out fairly late. If we're just going out for a few hours I just throw 2 diapers, travel wipes, cup, and small snack in my purse and leave extra diapers in the car. I never carry two bags, it's just too much of an inconvenience to me.

April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
  • Options
    We got a JuJuBe wristlet at that point.  It fits a couple of diapers, a thin pack of wipes, my wallet and some crayons and snacks easily.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been using the Eddie Bauer backpack diaper bag for over a year now and I can't believe I held on to my original tote bag for so long before! Backpacks are the best. Toss it on, you can still carry your kid if they want to be held and best of all it looks like a nice athletic pack and not just a diaper bag. I'm planning to use it for hiking as a day pack even after we're needing a diaper bag...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"