Parenting
Options

Would you use this product?

Nads Nose Wax Hair Removal for Men and Women
I didn't know nose hair waxing was such a thing, is it new? My friend just went to a salon to get her's waxing and I thought it was so odd... but hey, I guess if I had some creepers coming out, I'd want em gone too

(*I freaking hope my pic attaches. Chrome has hated me for a few months. Sorry if it doesn't show. It's Nads nose hair wax

Re: Would you use this product?

• Options
    Ouch.  Have you ever tried to pluck a hair from your nose?  THAT SHIT HURTS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In beauty school we had a few of the guys wax their nose hairs. Your supposed to put a little wax on the stick, put it up your nose, and then pinch your nose. You then yank it out shorty after. They all said it sucked and they had a few bloody noses.

/anecdote
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nope, but mainly because I don't need to. Thank the lawd.

• Options

I am pretty sure you need your nose hairs.  Otherwise I am pretty sure your boogers would simply fall out of your nose.

This made me LOL so hard.

And no, no way.

• Options
    I have crazy nose hair and I am not sure if this would hurt more or less than tweezing.

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    Is this an April Fool's joke?
    honestly, when I first saw the commercial I thought it was! Look at this
    it seriously comes with a mustache sticker!?
  • Options
    I have crazy nose hair and I am not sure if this would hurt more or less than tweezing.
    Do you tweeze? Trim maybe. Tweeze, Ouch!
    Please use this. Please let me come over when you try it for the first time. Please.
  • Options
    chapski said:
    Please use this. Please let me come over when you try it for the first time. Please.
    If you get me drunk I will let you do it for me!

• Options
    chapski said:
    If you get me drunk I will let you do it for me!
    OMG, we have a date!!  :x
  • Options
    No, but I would watch someone using it for entertainment purposes only.
  • Options
    You're not supposed to tweeze, wax or even trim your nose hair, cuz it's not fucking hair.

Dh trims his nose hair and started getting these pimples on top of his nose that got so bad that he had to see a doctor. It turned out he kept giving himself a staff infection.

The doc showed him pics and stories as to why you should leave your beak fuzz alone. He hasn't done it since.
  • Options
    NOPE.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    No. I tweeze if I get one that's sticking out too much, and that hurts like a MFer. Also I had a bad experience with at-home waxing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"