Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Your Advice: Natural M/C

Please share your advice on, or anything you wish you had known, before/during/after your natural miscarriage.
Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Your Advice: Natural M/C

• My m/c wasn't at all as scary as I thought it would be. My OB had advised that it would be like a regular (but heavy) period and like PP said, to call if there were any golf-ball sized or larger clots or odor or fever or a lot of pain.

It took about 3 days after I stopped taking progesterone (prometrium) for the bleeding to start.

I woke in the middle of the night with painful cramping and there was bright red blood (which I never have with a regular period), filled up a pad by morning; went through 3-4 pads that day and the next (I took aleve twice daily both of those days with good relief of my cramping) and then 1-2 pads/d for the next couple days and then nothing after that. I felt MUCH MUCH more tired than usual but there was a lot of crying so I had that tired-eyes puffy face thing going too.

BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't know I was pregnant when I miscarried. So to me it came as a huge shock.

So before my miscarriage I would of loved to know I was pregnant.

During it expect blood. I also had very very bad cramping and diarrhoea. You will feel it when you pass it's like a big whoosh and after it I found the pain to go straight away and my body felt back to normal like nothing happened.

For the days after I was in shock because of not knowing I was pregnant. I sadly felt guilty because the doctor on the cruise ship I was on told me I aborted my baby because of the medication I was on. (That is a lie unless your a raving drug addict who likes to throw them self down stairs it's not your fault) I was also told not to be upset as it was nothing (the doctor shakes it in a jar infront of me and told me it wasn't a child and I'm not ready to be a mum)

I was not told much information on the ship I was just given Diazepam.

When I got to shore 2 days later I was rushed to the hospital and just had a check over to see if I was fine to travel (I was doing an 11hr train trip) and was told as long as I'm not filling a pad up every hour I'm ok. That's the first thing I learnt. If you fill a pad an hr go to the hospital.

When I got home I started to have awful tummy pain and temps so I went to my regular GP the next morning and put me on 2 anti biotics and rushed me to do bloods and scans. Praise The Lord my test results came back fine. So that's my second thing if you feel funny go see a doctor! Don't question it, it could be nothing like mine but your better being over safe or sorry.

With the bleeding I bleed for a week after. My next period was on time but it was a lot heavier longer and more clots and I'm on my second one now and I'm having the same issues so expect your next cycles to change.

I would of loved to known straight away it was not my fault and what to expect my body to do. I would if also like to known what grieving can do to your body. Because of this massive ordeal it trigged of my depression and when you feel down your body may feel the same way and it did for me I was having temps and vomiting not sleeping for weeks but they could not find anything physically wrong with me except I'm hight distressed.

I would of also loved to known there's no time limit on how long you are allowed to grieve. Everyone is different and you do it in your on time and you deal with it how you need to deal with it.

• so far my experience hasn't been much different from the ones i'm reading in this thread (OMG the cramps on day 1...it felt like someone was trying to rip my uterus out through my back), except that i seem to be done bleeding already and i never bled all that heavily.  i still need a repeat blood draw at some point this morning (bleeding started two days ago, and beta was 38 then.)  i usually have pretty light periods, 2-3 days of flow then a day or two of spotting, so i'm wondering if this is just my personal normal, especially since i was only a week and change late and the baby probably stopped growing pretty early on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • These posts are all wonderfully helpful, even though heartbreaking.  I'm like the other last few posts-- I just miscarried yesterday at 6 weeks 2 days.  It was my second natural miscarriage (the other was in March and was super early on). 

In my case, I had a spotting during a bathroom trip (e.g., on TP) on 6/24.  Went for blood work, back again two days later and yes the hcg levels were rising...but not doubling.  Over the weekend I only spotted three more times (again, only during bathroom trips), so I got hopeful albeit I was worried the entire time.  Sunday, yesterday, I had blood and just knew.  I called the doc's office and they told me to go to the ER.  My lower back felt very tight and the cramps started up.  They were not pleasant and hurt enough to keep me quiet and breathing through them (but I must say, I am lucky in not getting cramps during a menstrual cycle, so it may just be I was a weakling about it all).

The ER was thankfully not busy and I had the blood drawn, did both the intravaginal sono and the external abdominal sono.  The external one hurt more, probably because they were pressing down on the areas that were so sore.  The tech also would not say anything, but that's normal-- they aren't allowed to say anything because they aren't doctors (hence why they make you wait to talk to a doc).   They won't even let you see the ultrasound.   They did a pelvic exam (that was not pleasant) and confimed I was 'actively bleeding'.  The whole experience was pretty messy with the blood that was triggered by the internal touching (from sono and pelvic exam).   I left with Tylenol (definitely needed it-- cramps got worse).

Have to go to the doc's today for more blood work.  I'm bleeding, and think the baby passed naturally late last night.  What passed out did smell awful and it looked like a lot of clotting-- but like someone said earlier, at 6 weeks, it's really only about an apple-seed size so I didn't see anything definitive.

My emotions are all over the place-- sadness, for sure, but also anger.  I'm 35 and frustrated. I had just gotten to the point where I allowed myself to not be nervous about it (since I'd miscarried once before) and then BAM.   I know they say time is a great healer but today I'm just taking it hour by hour and tryign to think positively about the future
  • *** siggy warning and live child mentioned *** First off, hugs all around to every woman that has experienced a m/c, it's a traumatic experience no matter how early on it happens. I had my son when I was 39, after 1 year TTC with monitor, tests, you name it. I got lucky and had a great pregnancy and delivered a healthy boy at 40 weeks. After that, I never used birth control in the hopes that we would have another baby. We didn't want to do ART and spend lots of money on something that had little chance of working at my age. Fast-forward almost 5 years... I'm 44 and didnt think there was a chance in hell that I would get pregnant now. Then I got a surprise BFP on Aug 6, in the middle of us packing and moving to another house, horrible timing. I only enjoyed my news for about 2 weeks and then started spotting pink every day. I knew something was wrong then and there because I had never spotted with pregnancy #1. Still, since it would come and go, I was hopeful but I knew the chance of mc at my age was 60%! I went in for an u/s at 7 weeks 4 days but although they found a faint hb and a sac, the baby was measuring 2 weeks behind. I knew in my heart it was not going to happen. The tech and doctor were trying to be positive but I sensed they knew something was wrong. Sure enough, I kept spotting on/off for the next week and started to lose the pg symptoms. At 8 weeks 3 days I had bad cramps and started bleeding more. I knew it was over. The next day I had an u/s and there was only a sac, no hb at all. Doctor gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3 and Cytotec in case I didn't pass the pregnancy naturally. He said to give nature a week but if not, there was risk of infection so I was to take the meds. That was 2 days ago and after bleeding a little all day yesterday, today I had awful cramps that didn't let up, for about an hour, I took Tylenol 3 and went to a pharmacy to get more pads and it was there that I felt something come out of me. I went to the bathroom and saw blood, a piece of grey tissue (I think it was the beginnings of a placenta) and a perfectly round clear sac filled with clear fluid and thankfully, nothing else. Thank God there was no baby, I can't imagine the trauma of seeing that. A short while after that, the cramps went away and I'm still bleeding normally, like a regular period. I don't know if I will bleed a lot more of if there's still tissue that needs to come out but I really hope that my body does its job so I don't have to get a D&C. I did most of my grieving a week ago when I knew something was wrong so today I didn't even cry when I passed the sac. I felt relieved that I had mc this early instead of going through the horror of a later mc. I can't imagine. My heart goes out to the poor women that mc in the second tri. I don't know if we will TTC again. I don't want to go through this again and I feel lucky to have at least 1 child. Good luck to everyone and thanks for sharing your stories. Big hugs.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • *** siggy warning and live child mentioned *** First off, hugs all around to every woman that has experienced a m/c, it's a traumatic experience no matter how early on it happens. I had my son when I was 39, after 1 year TTC with monitor, tests, you name it. I got lucky and had a great pregnancy and delivered a healthy boy at 40 weeks. After that, I never used birth control in the hopes that we would have another baby. We didn't want to do ART and spend lots of money on something that had little chance of working at my age. Fast-forward almost 5 years... I'm 44 and didnt think there was a chance in hell that I would get pregnant now. Then I got a surprise BFP on Aug 6, in the middle of us packing and moving to another house, horrible timing. I only enjoyed my news for about 2 weeks and then started spotting pink every day. I knew something was wrong then and there because I had never spotted with pregnancy #1. Still, since it would come and go, I was hopeful but I knew the chance of mc at my age was 60%! I went in for an u/s at 7 weeks 4 days but although they found a faint hb and a sac, the baby was measuring 2 weeks behind. I knew in my heart it was not going to happen. The tech and doctor were trying to be positive but I sensed they knew something was wrong. Sure enough, I kept spotting on/off for the next week and started to lose the pg symptoms. At 8 weeks 3 days I had bad cramps and started bleeding more. I knew it was over. The next day I had an u/s and there was only a sac, no hb at all. Doctor gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3 and Cytotec in case I didn't pass the pregnancy naturally. He said to give nature a week but if not, there was risk of infection so I was to take the meds. That was 2 days ago and after bleeding a little all day yesterday, today I had awful cramps that didn't let up, for about an hour, I took Tylenol 3 and went to a pharmacy to get more pads and it was there that I felt something come out of me. I went to the bathroom and saw blood, a piece of grey tissue (I think it was the beginnings of a placenta) and a perfectly round clear sac filled with clear fluid and thankfully, nothing else. Thank God there was no baby, I can't imagine the trauma of seeing that. A short while after that, the cramps went away and I'm still bleeding normally, like a regular period. I don't know if I will bleed a lot more of if there's still tissue that needs to come out but I really hope that my body does its job so I don't have to get a D&C. I did most of my grieving a week ago when I knew something was wrong so today I didn't even cry when I passed the sac. I felt relieved that I had mc this early instead of going through the horror of a later mc. I can't imagine. My heart goes out to the poor women that mc in the second tri. I don't know if we will TTC again. I don't want to go through this again and I feel lucky to have at least 1 child. Good luck to everyone and thanks for sharing your stories. Big hugs.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Oh gosh, sorry for double post, my iPad went crazy. Don't know how to delete!
  • I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. This is truly heartbreaking.
    On Monday (9/29/14), I started having some brown spotting. I kind of had a feeling then that something wasn't right, but I knew that brown spotting could be common in early pregnancy. At the time I was 7w5d. Later that day, the spotting started getting heavier and I started passing smal clots. I called my doctor just to give her a heads up. They told me when to call back.
    Tuesday morning (9/30), my brown spotting turned into red bleeding with clots. I called my doctor and they had me come in. I had an U/S and it showed that I was measuring 5w6d. We weren't sure whether or not we could see a heartbeat, andy doctor sounded hopeful that this would resolve...but I knew in my gut that it wouldn't. I asked her what I might expect, she told me, and tolde when to call back.
    After we got home, my husband went back to work. The bleeding picked up A LOT and I started cramping. I also started passing plfairly large clots at this point (like, the size of my fist). At this point, it felt like I was having a period. I called back and was scheduled fora repeat u/s the next morning.
    The one thing if truly wish I'd known was how much it was going to hurt. I knew it was going to be uncomfortable, but I almost felt like I was in labor because, well, I kind of was. The pain was excruciating. It lasted for hours. I tried everything and nothing helped alleviate the pain. The only thing that remotely relaxed me was a bath, and that's what I think I passed the placenta. After that, the cramps subsided and I was able to sleep.

On Wednesday (10/1), I went in. The u/s showed no heartbeat and that the gestational sac detached and was making its way out. I decided to have a D&C (I'll post there later), and it was scheduled for the next day. Straight from the doctor's office, I went to the hospital to register and pre-op. The cramps were getting awful again and the bleeding was worse than the prior day. My underwear was soaked and so were my jeans - I'd bled right through my pad. After leaving there, I went to CVS to pick up some pads and my pain medication.

I basically had unbearable cramps from about 11 that day to about 6 that night. It took a couple of doses of pain medicine to help. I continued to pass large clots, but I never passed the gestational sac. I had the D&C on Thursday (10/2).

Some things I wish I'd kown:
    - The amount of blood was extremely distressing to me. There is a lot of blood. I found the heavy Poise-type pads to be much more helpful than regular menstrual pads. They absorb more, they're longer, wider, and have gusset s like diapers.
    - It really, really hurts. I wish I'd called amd asked for something to help sooner. I mean, you're already down, you don't need to be kicked, too.
    - follow your instincts. If you feel like something is wrong, let someone know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hi All,

I wanted to share my experience here because it differs from those of which I have read. I am currently going through a miscarriage that started at 5wk4d.

Leading up to the MC I had bleeding that lasted for a couple hours on Monday, and bleeding that lasted a couple hours on Tuesday.  Had hCG drawn Monday it was at 2600, had hCG drawn on Wednesday it was 5000, so everything looked good. Thursday morning I reached for our dog treat container, which is above my head and felt a pop in my right lower abdomen. About 5 minutes later I started bleeding. It was similar to my other bleeding, so I didn't think anything of it. I was scheduled for another hCG on Friday. Late Thursday morning the bleeding increased and I started passing large clots. I put myself on bed rest and waited things out, though I knew in my heart things were not right. Friday morning I got my hCG draw and got the results back early. They had dropped to 2300. My OB said to monitor bleeding and wait things out. I would do another hCG draw on Wednesday before Thanksgiving to continue to monitor the decrease.

The reason I feel my experience is different is that I had absolutely NO pain at all. I bled a lot. Borderline wanting to go to the hospital, but decided not to because I knew there wasn't much for them to do. I had no cramping, no back pain and no discomfort other than knowing my little one was now an angel. The bleeding has since slowed down and I am no longer passing large clots. This was my first pregnancy, and I am so disappointed and sad that it ended this way. Though, I have been trying to trust my body that this is what was best for everyone.

Wishing health and healing to all of you who are going through the same thing. Take care of yourselves and allow space for grief.

Love and Light,
    TCW
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Hi All.

I am currently going through MC. Yes, this very moment.

Reading through your posts has given me some comfort in knowing that I'm not alone.  I want to post my story so far to hopefully help someone else in the future.

On Thanksgiving (Thursday, 12 wks) we were going to announce our pregnancy to the world.  On Wednesday, however, I rushed to the ER with dark brown spotting.  After a few hours they finally sent me to get a U/S (my very first, by the way).  An hour or so later we found out the baby was only measuring at about 9 weeks and had no heartbeat.  

My doctor said things would go a bit like this: It will feel like a normal period.  "You may or may not pass it naturally." (How comforting).  On Friday, come in and we'll check your beta hcg again.  He said, "If it goes down, that's not good news, but it's expected.  The results of the U/S are probably right, but if your levels go up, that's still a little bit of hope." I will never forget those words! Doctors should not be allowed to say something like that!

On Thursday, the cramping and bleeding started. The pain was mild and felt like a normal period, the bleeding was a little less than a normal period.  On Friday morning I went in for follow-up blood draws to check my betas.  By Friday night, the cramping was more intense than a normal period, but the bleeding was still pretty light.  Today (Saturday) is pretty much the same so far.  Tylenol is helping a bit with the pain, but I might switch to Ibuprofen if it gets worse.

After reading the previous posts, though, I guess the worst is still to come as far as the bleeding goes.  On Monday, I can expect to hear from the doctor about the results of my blood work and schedule an appointment to determine if I'll need a D&C or if I can continue naturally.

This has been the worst experience of my life and I hate that anyone has to go through this.  I am sending prayers/good vibes/etc. to all you previous posters, even those who experienced this long ago.  Thank you for sharing your stories!
  • laurenlalaplaurenlalap member
    edited November 2014
    None of my friends have had a miscarriage (that they shared obviously), and I barely knew what the process meant. 

I wish someone had told me about the clots and tissue. That was very hard for me to see and deal with. I don't mind the blood because it just reminds me of my period, but the clots and tissue were a lot for me to handle emotionally. 

I also was extremely hurt by my DHs comments and reactions... nothing could have prepared me for that. I still don't know what to do with my feelings when it comes to him. He's apologized, but I'm not close to trusting him again or moving on from it. 

My advice: reach out for support! If you can't get support from your DH or partner, please get here it, or with your friend or relative. A woman going through this needs a lot of support during the physical and emotional process. 
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • I am experiencing a miscarriage right now at about 6 weeks. This was our first pregnancy and I had no idea what to expect. I've read a lot of testimonials to prepare myself for this but everyone's experiences vary.

I started experiencing sharp abdominal and lower back pain about 1 week ago but thought this was a normal symptom of my uterus growing for pregnancy.

Spotting started on Friday- just some light brown when wiping. Spoke to OB on-call and she said to keep an eye on it and call first thing Monday to schedule an US. If it worsened, go to ER. By Sunday I was bleeding, not cramping too bad but decided to go to ER.

They took a urine sample, blood tests, and a cervical exam. Tests came back with trace amounts of blood in urine and blood work showed low HCG levels (610 @ 6 weeks). The doc said my cervix was still closed but she diagnosed me with a threatened miscarriage and to follow-up with my OB. They gave me a Rhogam shot, as I am O- and sent me on my way.

Got blood drawn yesterday (3 days post ER visit). Test results came back very fast and OB told me my HCG levels had dropped down to 450 since ER visit and at this point to can say with confidence that this is not a viable pregnancy. Told me to rest and take up to 800mg of Motrin every 4-6 hours until pain lessened. She said that I should pass everything by the time I see her on Friday (today is now Thursday).

The cramps have become very painful since yesterday. The Motrin takes about 45 minutes to kick in and it seems to help a lot. I haven't been filling pads very quickly but I'm definitely losing quite a biting blood when I use the restroom. I have noticed small clots a few times and small flecks of tissue almost every time I pee (sorry if TMI). Hopefully this will end soon.

I was wondering if anyone had advice as to what questions are most important to ask your OB at your first follow-up appointment post miscarriage. I am only 24 years old, I eat incredibly healthy and exercise 5-6 days a week (even before pregnancy). I know this terrible diagnosis doesn't discriminate, even against the healthiest of us. I just want some answers as to why this happened and how to lower my risk going forward.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you courageous women and your families. Reading all of your posts had been incredibly helpful for me the past few days.
    Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

• I wish I knew how much blood was too much blood.
    I went to the ER 2 weeks ago with bleeding and cramps. They took blood and gave me ultrasound. They came back a few hours later and it look like my hcg levels were high and I was still pregnant. The baby had a strong heart beat.they said I had a hematoma and that why I was bleeding. They told me to take tynelol and to call my OB for a follow up.
    After the ER episode I went to see my doctor, 3 days after on Wednesday, our baby was still growing and its heart beat was getting stronger. But I was still bleeding, at the doctors office they didn't see the hematoma and dismissed it and said the bleeding should stop. Again, I was still bleeding. Still passing clots. On Friday my DH and I went grocery shopping and I had to make a run for the bathroom, when I sat down blood was just pouring out of me. I was now going through 12-16 pads a day.
    3 days after my doctors visit I ended back in the ER with terrible abdominal pain and my bleeding had increased. Every body jerk, or cough, sigh, and movement the blood just came out.
    I went back for another ultrasound and the tech at this ER was not suppose to say anything, but she said I only see blood. She asked if I needed to get up to go to the bathroom and I didn't want too. When I stood up blood poured down my leg and all over the floor. I barely made it to the bathroom before the gushes hit. I sat on the toilet with a pool a blood around me while the tech held my hand and said everything was going to be alright. That its not my fault. That there was no way of stopping it. It was comforting. She got some hospital socks for me and put them on for me. She put up my hair and wiped off my face. She was an angel.
    It's been 5 days and the bleeding is almost done but my heart aches for my little angel. I want her back. It's unfair that she's gone.
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• alovett26alovett26 member
    edited December 2014
    I had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. Even though I never grew a baby it is still extremely painful to go through. Things I wish I would have known:

- there is such thing as a chemical pregnancy where your will get + HPTs but not have a baby grow.

- I didn't start bleeding until I thought I was 6+ weeks. So it may not happen like you read where one day you get a positive and the next its negative. I was getting positives the entire 6+ weeks.

- following your HCG levels down to ZERO. And do it in a time sensitive way. My second pregnancy I was told it was another miscarriage and to come back in a week to have my levels checked. They ended up sky rocking and it was an ectopic. Because it was a week later, it ruptured and I lost a tube.

- when you can start again should be discussed with your doctor. Some say you can try again others may tell you to wait a few cycles.

- even with a natural chemical, your next "period" (still have to pass what started) may be heavier and you will pass larger clots.
  • I have PCOS & My husband and I had been trying for 3 years. We were overjoyed to find out it finally happen, we were pregnant naturally. Doctor (GP) confirmed Monday we were about 5 weeks along. I was in between OB/GYN and was waiting for a referral due to my PCOS condition. Our happiness was short live because Wednesday afternoon I began spotting.

It started of with brown spots when I wiped. Within an hour it was light pink. At that point I called my GP and left work. As the afternoon progress it got so much worst. I started passing some tissue strings within 3 hours of it starting. At 5:30 the worst of it started. Back pain and cramping (far worst then anything) followed by heavy bleeding and clots. I started passing grape size closts and then at 8 passed a clementine size clot. The pain intensified at night and my husband was unable to do anything for me, just held my hand and stayed by my side. He finally gave me a pain killed to take the edge off and was able to get some rest. I was so physically sick that I regret staying home.

The next day was better but still bleeding heaving and passing some clots. Pain and cramping is sporadic and only happens for an hour befor I pass a clot. On day three of this ordeal and still experiencing the sporadic pain and cloting. Bleeding hasn't stopped and is like a heavy period most of the time.

GP did some additional blood work to check my levels today. Will compare it against my results from this Monday And let me know where I stand. Urgent Follow up appointment for Wednesday with New OB/GYN has already been set.

Although I am still in this situation I am glad that this page exist. Reading other people stories gives me a sense of comfort. Knowing that my experience is similar to other peoples experience makes me feel less afraid and alone.

Things I wish someone would have told me earlier.

•I should've gone straight to the doctor or the ER the moment I started having this spotting. Don't wait to see them it is better to confirm the situation early.
    •The pain is going to be intense, worse than anything you really felt before. Even passing clots will be heartbreaking.
    • You and your significant other will be in pain and need each other more then ever.
  • Im so sorry for everyone's lost. After two yrs of trying to get pregnant it finally happened. We were so excited. My husband is 46 and I am 29, I have had irregular periods now for the past 3 yrs. No one can tell me why smh. To my surprise my boobs started hurting and it started to feel like pregnancy symptoms. Never tho that we would be pregnant. By time I took the test Feb 1,2015 I was 8 wks Prego. Talk abt being tickled pink! At 11 weeks I finally got my appt to see my obgyn. Everything was normal. I do hve a few medical problems such as predieabetes,& high blood pressure. But overall my blood wrk came bck fine. As we prepare to hve our baby we start buying diapers and wipes bottles, pacifiers etc. fast forwarding Sunday March 29,2015 I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I'm peeing on myself. I had been on antibiotics for 5 days now bc of a acute uti. So I just tho it was the bacteria passing out. Days went by I was extremely moist tho it was frm being Prego. It was the amniotic fluid from the baby. I had a pinkish blood spot but didn't thk anything of it bc it went away. Woke up at 3 am rushing to the bathroom to pee with really bad cramps afterwards. The pain was so bad and every 10 mins. Tried to lay bck dwn bt couldn't. Got up again at 4 and saw more blood in my tissue that freaked me out. So we got dressed in between my cramping and went to the hospital. As soon as I was walking out the door blood started to rush. It was 4:40 am on April 2,2015 We heard the words I'm so sorry. 4:45 I was told to push,pushed 3 times and my baby was gone. I was 18 weeks along he was 6oz and 6.7 inches long. First time we had heard it was a boy! He looked just like his father! I tho everything was fine? I was sick my whole entire pregnancy with a cold,sinus problems, bacteria infection. There was nothing I could take it felt like my immune system just shut dwn. After the M/c The hospital really took care of me thy provided me with a memorial box and pictures and the babies clothes he took the pictures in. We were devasted! I hve been home a day now and the pain and sorrow has not let up. I feel empty inside and guilty at the same time. Wishing I would've excepted my sick feelings even tho I was miserable I was dealing with it for the love and dream of seeing and holding our second child. We named him Amias which means "Love"! I can't stop beating my self up everyday my head feels like it's gonna explode! We are having him cremated to bring him home bc he was our son for a short period and we want him to knw how much he was loved and will be missed!
  • This has been incredibly helpful for me. I'm so sorry for everyone's losses, but thank you for posting your experiences. It really helps to know I'm not alone. This is the first time I've ever participated in a community like this. I thought I would share my story because I am currently experiencing my second miscarriage. I'm 38 and my husband and I decided later in life that we wanted kids. This was July 2014. I got pregnant right away the next month, and I felt great the entire time, even though it was short. One morning I woke up with cramping, it was quite severe. I went into the bathroom and there was blood everywhere. On me, in the toilet. I was so shocked. I knew it was over, though I had no warning signs and no spotting previously. I didn't yet have an OB since up until this point I had been seeing my primary care dr for my yearly exam. I didn't know what to do or who to call. My husband was still asleep and I think it was the shock- I just got ready, threw on a pad and went to work. I called my primary care doctor and they had me come in. By this time there was more and more blood. I was starting to get scared, but also really upset. The primary care dr referred me to the OB-GYN office of the network and they saw me that day. The doctor was very gruff and it made me feel so much worse. No one told me what to expect, or what is normal, or anything. They took my blood and told me to return in 3 days. The cramping and bleeding lasted very heavy from Tuesday until Friday. The first few days there were larger clots and stringy tissue. Then it continued like a regular period for another few days. I was just about 5 weeks at the time. I had just found out a couple days earlier that i was pregnant.

Fast forward to March 2015, found out that I was finally pregnant again. I really thought this was the one. I felt great. I had been advised to come in for an early (6 week) ultrasound due to my previous miscarriage. I went and they saw the sac but no fetal pole. My heart dropped. They said it was measuring more like 5 weeks. I decided to stay positive and trust that they were right. Then I saw very light brown spotting when in wiped, about 5 days later. At this point I was 7 weeks +2. It never turned pink and I again decided to stay positive. I refused to believe it could be a problem. I had no cramping up until that point and I had an appt the next day, so I figured I would just bring it up then. The very next day, I was at my desk at work, and I felt the cramps start. I went into the bathroom and there was so much blood in the toilet. I just told everyone I had to get to the doctor and left abruptly, although I'm sure everyone could see that i was tearing up. I called the doctor (this time I had an OB) and the midwife got back to me, she had me come in to give blood and I'll go back again tomorrow to retest my levels. She said to go to the ER if i soak through more than one pad in an hour. The difference in this miscarriage is much more severe cramping. I didn't sleep at all last night because it was so bad. And the clots I passed yesterday on day 1 were much larger and heavier. Today so far there is less bleeding except when I go to the bathroom it starts to trickle out in a stringy stream. I'm devastated at the thought of ever going through this again. At my age I'm not quite sure where this leaves us.

• Hi all. I am just a newly wed and we fell pregnant on the second month of trying. I felt like everything fell into place so easily. I was so grateful to not have any nausea with tge pregnancy but experienced tiredness and very tender breasts early on. Then over the past 2 weeks I felt normal again. The tenderness went along with the tiredness and I just assumed I had an easy road ahead. I had my first scan at 5.5 weeks (2 weeks ago) we saw our little creation had landed in the right spot but was too early for a heartbeat.

Last night I experienced light cramps and a very small amount of spotting after going to the toilet. I was concerned but new that spotting can happen. I thought it best to call my doctor friend for advice and which she was so supportive and got me in for another scan first thing this morning. There was nothing in the sac and no heartbeat. My heart felt as empty as my stomach and I was dying inside but I think i mentally knew that something wasn't right before I went. My little sac and embryo didn't excell past the last scan.sitting in the waiting room I remembered back to thinking gee my breasts aren't sore anymore, that's a bit strange. I am very sad about the situation and my husband is too. It sucks, it really does but I know that my husband and I will make great parents one day but it just wasn't our time. We won't give up. My family have been very supportive but it's just nice to have a read of some who have gone through the same thing. Thank you all so much for sharing your stories it helps immensely. I hope we all get to hold our own bundle of joy soon xo
  • Hello... I thought I would share my story because all of the stories that I read while waiting to miscarry really helped. We found out we were expecting in the first week of March. Given my LMP and blood work it was estimated that I should be about 6 weeks. I was booked for a dating ultrasound at 9 weeks. The technician told me that I possibly got my dates wrong because I didn't look that far along (there was no heartbeat). I knew immediately that something was wrong even though I still felt very pregnant. I had nausea, bloating, cravings, heightened sense of smell. But I just had a feeling.. Listen to your body!

One week later I followed up with my family Dr. She said that my blood work looked 'normal' and I possibly just miscalculated my dates. At that point all of my symptoms were pretty much gone, except for the bloating. I had not spotted at all until that day I had slight pink on the toilet paper. She gave me another referral for an ultrasound and told me to go next week. I booked the appointment but then that night my Dr. called me at 9:30 PM. She said that she didn't want me to have to wait any longer and she said she referred me to an early pregnancy clinic at the hospital. She was worried that because I am a negative blood type and she wanted me to get the RhoGam shot just in case. I was terrified and could not sleep that night. 

First thing in the morning I got a call from the hospital. They said I had to come in that afternoon. I all of a sudden felt very panicked. Because of our work schedule that day my DH had to drop me off at the hospital and go to a meeting. When I finally saw the nurse she just said "so what happened honey, are you ok?" I was so confused. I asked her if I had miscarried and she looked dumb founded. I finally saw the OB and she was so cold. She did the ultrasound very quickly and just said "there's no change. You have had a missed miscarriage." I was then given 3 options, wait to do it naturally, take Misoprostol to get things going, or D & C. She then said because of the holiday that week they couldn't do my  D & C until next Friday. I burst into tears, it was my 30th birthday. I told her I can not schedule it on my birthday. I then decided to take the prescription for Misoprostol. I got my RhoGam shot and was sent away. I sat in the waiting room crying until my DH got there. 

NOBODY TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT MISOPROSTOL OR WHAT TO EXPECT. I did a ton of research when I got home, I spoke to my sister in law who is an ER nurse and then decided not to touch the stuff. 

I couldn't get an appointment until almost a week and a half later for a D & C at a different hospital. The day before my appointment, I should have been approximately 12 weeks. I miscarried naturally. What I did not know was that even though the baby isn't growing, the sac and placenta can still keep growing. 

My miscarriage was awful. I had very light spotting on Saturday night then I woke up at 3 AM with strong cramping/ contractions. They were so intense I thought I was going to pass out. They lasted for about an hour and half. I went to the toilet and passed a lot of blood clots. Then there were two distinct plops. TMI.... One looked like a large jelly fish. Because I was bleeding a lot and also having diarrhea I was unable to get a good look at what was coming out. After that the pain tapered off but I fainted twice trying to get back into bed. I tried to sleep but couldn't. DH rubbed my back as I swayed around trying to ease the pain. I finally fell asleep. The next morning I was so pale and weak I could barely do anything. 

It was the most pain I have ever had in my life. 5 days later I am still tender inside and spotting lightly. I had an ultrasound done the next day they said almost everything was gone. They said there was just a 2 in strip of tissue remaining. I passed that last night. I had mild cramping again and it was expelled. 

I have felt weak and just physically and emotionally drained since it happened. I am sorry for all of your losses and I hope that everyone gets lucky enough to find a Dr. that will actually explain what to expect! 

Take the advice on these boards. Prepare yourself with either large pads or diapers (I wish I had gotten diapers), a heating pad and stock up on Gatorade. Also, ask your Dr. for a pain reliever. I luckily had some Tylenol 3s.

I wish you all the best..
  • I thought I would add my experience in here as well since I unfortunately had to experience both a natural miscarriage and D&C in a 24 hour span.  I found out our baby didn't have a heartbeat at 12w5d.  At that point I had been spotting for a day and a half and knew something was wrong.  When the dr confirmed it through an ultrasound, we were heartbroken. 

I immediately scheduled a D&C because I didn't think I could handle the "at home" options in my emotional state. However, after going home, crying (a lot), talking to friends, family and doing more research, I decided I wanted to go with a natural miscarriage at home.  2 days later my cramps/bleeding really started picking up at home.  I was tracking their frequency and strength.  I've never been in labor before so I had no idea what to expect in terms of pain.  But, I would say this is probably what early labor feels like? It felt different than a period to me. 

After about 3-4 hours of the contractions intensifying, I found that standing in the hot shower did the best to alleviate my pain.  I could rock back and forth and the water on my back was so helpful!  At the point where the pain became most intense, I was in our living room.  I was squatting on the ground and felt a "pop" during the most painful contraction I'd had.  I told my DH I had to get to the bathroom.  We rushed in there and fluid came pouring out (amniotic fluid?).  It felt like my water had just broke.  Then I felt the sac come out.  In the 30 minutes that followed, everything else came out.  Lots of blood and tissue.  It was emotional and relieving all at the same time because the cramps were now compeltely gone. 

After 30 minutes on the toilet I felt very hot all of a sudden and I couldn't see straight.  I became very worried and didn't know what to do.  I passed out. The next thing I remember is that I was on the edge of the tub, my DH holding me, shouting my name and calling 911. He set me in the tub until the ambulance came.  They took me to the hospital and did a bunch of tests to look at my hemoglobin levels which were dramatically falling.  I almost passed out again at the hospital. 

Throughout the night they did a bunch of tests and ultrasounds.  I had passed the baby (at home) but there was still tissue in my uterus.  I had to make the decision whether to wait it out on the remaining tissue or do a D&C.  Because I was so weak, I couldn't imagine waiting it out. I couldn't even stand up without getting light-headed.  I just wanted everything to be over.  Luckily, my cervix was still dilated, so the D&C was not as invasive as it would have been otherwise. It went much better than I imagined.  I didn't remember a thing and once it was over, my bleeding improved a lot.

I wanted to share this for women who think they may struggle with anemia/hemoglobin issues.  It was very scary to pass out at home and become so weak.  I wish the dr's would have mentioned that something like that could happen, but we just had no idea what to expect.  My husband was absolutely terrified and the experience of the ambulance coming, etc was somewhat traumatic for both of us.  Anyway, talk to your Dr about this if you are worried about blood loss.  Also, I second using the heating pad, IBprofen, giant pads and the shower for pain management. 

If you can go through it at home with your DH or another loved one by your side, it can be a healing experience.  It is emotional and difficult but there is something about it I feel like helps your body cope and move forward.  Having experienced the home option & the D&C has helped me better understand the benefits of both options.  If you choose to go the D&C route, this can be beneficial for other reasons.  Just listen to your heart and do what is best for your own personal health & healing.

I'm so thankful for this board and hearing other people's stories. I hope this will help someone else out there.  All the best!

• pashtonpashton member
    I just got home from the hospital after experiencing a loss... I didn't have any warnings or anything I had light bleeding the day before and went in and everything seemed fine my baby was doing well (6wks 5days) and I got to see its amazing heart beat. That night I went home and relaxed knowing that all the tests were coming back fine and the bleeding wasn't anything to be too concerned about at about 10pm I needed to go to the bathroom I had light cramps but wasn't anything that I wasn't having the day before... That's when it happened everything just flowed out of me it all happened so quickly! I felt so empty and knew that I had lost my child. It was heartbreaking, I had issues with my fertility and falling pregnant was an incredible miracle (even if it wasn't planned) and this has left me broken... I know this pain will fade over time but just wanted to share my story see if there was anyone else in a similar boat as me.
  • kimey1kimey1 member
    edited May 2015
    @pashton im so sorry for your loss. I found out after I last saw a healthy heartbeat as well. My doc administered cytotec so though not natural, I did have a similar experience at home.
    They say if it happens this early on its due to chromosome issues, which is why our body may stop the pregnancy and push it out naturally. I lost mine sometime between 7 and a half - 9 and a half weeks.

I hope you're eating warm foods and relaxing. I had mine a week ago and I cried for the first time today.
  • pashtonpashton member
    @kimey1 thanks for the feedback I'm sorry for your loss as well I don't know how you held out that long without crying I'm still I bit shaken and staying in bed most of the day. Thank you for sharing your story with me and letting me know I'm not alone in this...
  • kimey1kimey1 member
    @pashton thanks. I think DH and I are surpressing our emotions and quietly processing what happened internally. Yesterday we confirmed that we were ready to share it with his parents so we're going to tell them privately. It's certainly a process.... I'm thankful for the silent hugs my hubby gives me. Somehow we know when a particular hug or kiss is our grieving for what happened.

Hang in there. Right now we need to focus on recovery by eating well, keeping our tummies warm, and sleeping well. It's all prep for a healthy pregnancy next time! Sending you hugs :)
  • I found out Wednesday I had a miscarriage. My 2nd Ultrasound didn't show any change from 2 weeks ago. Measured 6w 2d. I started cramping with back pain yesterday around noon but haven't starting spotting yet. Anyone else experience this. How long before spotting will start?
  • I'm 16 years old, had a mc at 9w a few months ago, mmc, waited a hard and hurtful 2 weeks for my baby to pass, started with light bleeding, got told I would have period like pains...
    That was not it at all, I was doubled over on my hands and knees, felt almost like contractions, I couldn't bear the pain, couldn't take pain relief as I was feeling so sick from contracting all the time they came every 2 minutes and lasted about 30 seconds, I felt like I had to push and as I did, out came the sac, never had I cried so much... But as soon as my angel passed the pain had gone instantly, the emotional pain was worse than the physical as I knew I was going through so much pain and would have nothing in the end of it. A couple months later my OH and I were Ttc, I got pregnant straight away same as last time, although as the pregnancy progressed I knew something was wrong, I was 6 weeks with no symptoms and the sonographer could only see the sac and yolk sac, although they said it could still be too soon to see the fetal pole... A few days after my scan I felt a sudden wetness down below , I put my hand down and was covered in blood.. I cried instantly as I knew something was wrong, that I was mc again, I went for another scan, tummy scan showed the same but vaginal showed a fetal pole with no heartbeat , I was also passing clots, they told me it was a threatened mc, I went home and started cramping worse than last time , bleeding got heavier ... The severe cramping lasted almost a week , also heavy bleeding passing clots etc.. Felt so fain I had to go and spend the night in the ER, the used a speculum and pulled out some clots that were stuck , gave me some paracetamol and took me to a room, tried to sleep but still pain, got sent home the next day and still cramping although has settled a lot now, so relieved the pain is going away, worst physical and mental pain I've ever had , I know I may be young but since my first mc I've had my heart set on a baby , you's all must know the feeling.
    Lots of hugs and love,
    Bethany x
  • I started spotting before I mc about a week and a half before it happened
  • Hello everyone. I'm happy I'm not alone, it can be so hard to talk about this matter with people even family and friends. I should know I'm on miscarriage # 3. I started bleeding this morning half an hour before work. I knew it was going to happen and I was just waiting. My number were falling. I ended up having to take today off because I work in a pool and we all know tampons and mc are not practice in the first few hour/days. I will point out that this is not 3 in a row. Pregnancy #2 was a success. I have a wonderful DS. (Future baby dust to you all)
    I have a deep concern for my future pregnancies because we have been ttc through fertility treatment for 18 months and all I've had are two miscarriages. Both early tg, both at about 5 weeks. Also my son was born with server chd. He was one of the luck ones though. My pregnancy with his was a night mare I though I lost him twice. Any way my mother had chd and so did some family member on DH side. I also have celiac disease and pcos. My chances are low of having a healthy baby I feel. But I really want a sibling for my son.
    I'm lucky because I'm only 25 and I'm grateful to have found out about these issues young. It gives me time and a better chance at conceiving again. I also have a wonderful medical team helping me.
    I do find myself searching for the reasons why this happens over and over. But I know I'll never know for sure. I feel like every time this happens it gets easier. I don't know if that's cold? # 1 I was distraught and inconsolable for days. It was the most physically painful. Prior to the miscarriage I thought I was 5-6 weeks but I saw the baby so I guess I was further along than I expected and in comparison to this years two miscarriages it was horrifically painful. Tonight I feel like it's a regular period with some cloting. MC two I grieved the least and it was the least painful I consoled myself with nature knows best trust her judgment. Tonight's miscarriage is hitting hard emotionally because I just though it can't happen again surely and I felt so confident it was going to happen. I though this is it baby #2. Then it all came crashing down again...
    I am thinking that I should get their names tattooed to my back. I have no tattoo currently. Does anyone think that is strange?
    I find naming them helps. I have:

Bridget 2012 - angle baby
    DS 2013 - 23 months old
    Archie 2015 - angle baby
    Chetna 2015 - angle baby.

The genders are based on my impression of who they were. Call me crazy but I bond with every pregnancy deeply. I dreamt vividly of my son at 15 weeks and I have the boy I saw down to a tee.

If you're still ready my extremely long post and you're going through a miscarriage. Be kind to yourself and do what you need to do physically and emotionally to heal. You will never forget what's happening and you will always randomly stop and cry. You'll wonder why and what if forever. But I find peace in my belief in reincarnation and seeing them again at what ever point in the future.

Hugs to all. I'm sorry you're reading this. But at least hear we have each other.
  • @daidream I am so sorry for your losses. I think the tattoo idea is wonderful. Though do please correct the sketch you are bringing to the artist to say "angel" and not "angle".
  • I had a missed miscarriage that was confirmed this past Thursday. I was supposed to be 9 weeks and measured 7w3d. That is what I measured when we saw our RE the week before. Baby was doing great and had a heart rate of 167. She died right after that ultrasound. We have no reason why this happened at this point. Before i left the RE office after finding out my baby had died, he gave me a beautiful 3d picture to have forever. The face was forming and you can see the little features. It was amazing and I am so glad I have the image to cherish forever of my first baby. I opted for a D&C the next day. I was given the option to stop my progesterone and estrogen and pass at home or take the medication. I quickly passed on those. The procedure was painless, I was put under. My RE sent our baby for genetic testing. I should know in a week if it was a chromosomal abnormality. I haven't had any bleeding really since the procedure. Right after, I bled just a little. Now I am wearing a thin panty liner and am spotting brown here and there. I can honestly say I am relieved that I chose this way. You ladies have gone through some pretty dramatic and traumatizing experiences. Finding out my baby didn't have a heartbeat anymore was traumatic enough...I couldn't imagine going through all of that at home. Also one of the reasons I chose a D&C. My heart goes out to you all. Sending prayers.
  • In June my husband and I lost our first little one. I had a mmc at 9 weeks, I began spotting at 11 weeks. It started Saturday afternoon with brown discharge, when this didn't stop by 9pm I decided we should go to the ER just to be safe, I had no cramping or discomfort so I was sure everything would be okay. The doctor reassured us that first trimester bleeding can be very common. By 1am when we had our ultrasound I knew something wasn't right, the technician wasn't saying anything and she had switched from abdominal to a transvaginal ultrasound, just to "get a better view"... I knew at that moment our little one was gone. We were sent home with the instructions to call my OB on Monday for a D&C, however by Sunday night I had begun to miscarry. I experienced contraction like pain, which I never expected. I had severe bleeding even after delivering the baby and placenta so we returned again to the ER, they then performed an emergency D&E. I never could have prepared for what I experienced in those 24 hours, I've never felt so much pain physically or emotionally, my husband was so supportive despite being terrified himself. We are blessed to have each other. Through our little ones short life our eyes were opened to a deeper love. At 9 weeks our sweet baby was no bigger than a quarter, but I could clearly see facial features forming as well as tiny arms and legs, the human life truly is a miracle.
  • This is long and I'm sorry.

LMP was 5/31....I went to the OB on 6/11. Had a positive at home pregnancy test on 6/26. 7/8 I had my first appointment with OB to confirm pregnancy, had the blood draw and all the normal stuff. Came back on the 24th to have my first ultrasound, which according to my LMP I wpuld have been 7w5d. US showed only a well-formed yolk sac and he cincluded that it was onot 5-5.5 weeks. He thought he could see a little flicker of an early heartbeat below the yolk sac. To me, where he pointed out, looked like it was in the uterine tissue. Idk. He prepared us for a potential miscarriage. It didn't happen. We went back on the 30th for another US. Still could only see the yolk sac, it had gotten a little larger as well. Which I know can mean a failed pregnancy. I waited all weekend for me to start bleeding. I didnt. I've waited another week...still nothing. 2 days ago, I went to the bathroom and there was the slightest pink tinge on the toilet paper. Nothing the rest of the day til the evening when it was just slightly a brown tinge (old blood)...I seriously have not had anything else. No cramps, nothing. I have been sitting here with pills to take to make the miscarriage happen since Monday and I'm terrified to take them. Idk why I am...I know I don't want a D&C either. I'm a teacher and we go back to inservice on Thursday. I would go get a second opinion I'd I could, bit here's the crappy part. My husband, just left the Army and went to National Guard. Well, they told him he'd have 180 days of coverage....they lied. We don't have insurance until he can sign in with his unit....his commander or whatever is out of the office until the 18th and he's been tied down with interviews for 2 different police Academies since Wednesday of this last week. It's been crazy. Idk what to do.....
  • Hi girls.
    Love to you all!
    I started spotting on 5th July and was scanned on 8th. My 9 week old had no HB.
    The next day I started to bleed and this evolved to heavy bleeding, clots and extreme pain.
    It lasted for 2 weeks.
    Then 7-9 days of nothing.
    11 days ago I started spotting and it has gradually got heavier.
    I'm now on day 2 of heavy, heavy bleeding and clots. Phoned EPU and she said she thinks it is my period. Can anyone relate?
  • yellowcharryellowcharr member
    edited August 2015
    My situation is simular....how soon after the bleeding stopped was your first period?
  • A week! The EPU told me to take a pregnancy test. If positive it's still the MC. If negative it's my period, I took one on Monday and it was negative so I'm massively relieved.
    The bleeding has eased off too. Yesterday and today has just been regular bleeding. No more clots! How are you getting on? @yellowcharr