Health & Exercise

Any 2+ moms that were inactive during previous pregnacies?

Backstory- I am somewhat new to this lifestyle. I was (morbidly) obese for my two previous pregnancies. I did minimal exercise (at best) and gave absolutely no thought to how I was eating. After the birth of my second, I quit the little exercise I was doing through my pregnancy (occasional, short, walks) and my weight climbed higher than ever. By her first birthday I felt like crap and came to realize that the way I was living was not going to afford me the kind of life that I wanted for myself or my family. I could not imagine myself sick and inactive for the rest of my time so I got my act together, started eating better and exercising regularly. To date, I have lost 132 lbs. I am within "normal," BMI range and have only 8 lbs to go to reach my goal weight (and half of my starting weight). 

DH and I have recently started discussing baby #3. We have decided (for multiple reasons) to put off TTC until late this/early next year. My life is completely different, now. Everything has totally changed in the past year and a half. I almost feel as if I will be starting this next pregnancy as a first time mom. The priorities have shifted and I am (in many respects) venturing into uncharted territory. I know it is a long shot but am wondering if there are any others out there who have been through two (or more) very different pregnancies? I would love to pick your brain. 

I am due to see my ob in a couple of months and plan to have a chat with her re: ttc, pregnancy and how it will all be different this time around. Still, would like to know your experience, if you can relate. TIA, for any insight. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"