December 2013 Moms
Options

Honest Co.

Anybody use their diapers, or other products?  Are the diapers worth the extra cost?

I've tried Pampers and Huggies, and so far like Pampers the best but I'm still wanting to shop around a bit.

TIA!

Re: Honest Co.

• Options
    I received some of their diapers as a gift. I was impressed with the quality and the patterns made them really fun. But they are quite pricey compared to Pampers and Huggies. If you are looking for a more natural diaper they may be worth it. But otherwise I would stick with Pampers.
  • Options
    I have their shampoo/body wash. My son was reacting to the Aveeno stuff so I wanted something more natural. Also bought the healing balm. It's nice. And the bug spray- but I haven't used it yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't really care for the diapers. I loved their wipes, though.
  • Options
    I really like seventh generation diapers -they are 'natural' diapers sold at target. You can find small packs fairly cheap to try - they were $2-$4 dollars off the other day.
  • Options
    Love the diapers and love the wipes!
  • Options
    We use their diapers and wipes. I really like them. Better than any of the other Eco disposables I tried. They sell them at BBB now if you want to try a pack.
  • Options
    We live by Honest Co products and coconut oil. I have not found a product of theirs that I don't love.

For my first diaper bundle order I found a coupon code online for 40% off (thanks google!) which was a great way to try out the products for cheaper than pampers :)
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

• Options
    The diapers are worth it they rarely leak, fit great and have cute patterns and they are all natural. We use only honest stuff on baby, body wash (which is tear free), lotion, etc.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    Thanks ladies!! I think I'm going to at least give the diapers and wipes a try!

• Options
    I got the trial pack, and wasn't impressed at all. The diapers gave Alex a rash.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I received the diapers and wipes for a baby shower gift. The diapers are super cute but not worth the money. I really didn't like them. The wipes were super dry and the diapers leaked and were really stinky. I'm a bigger fan of pampers and Costco's diapers.
  • Options

@hercules03‌ the packs for $13.95 are only about 40 diapers :( the 300 diapers are the monthly bundles for about $80. They are almost double the price of pampers. I would love to try them but can't swing the $$$ on our tight budget.
    @Danicali‌ when you use the bug spray let me know what you think. I bought the California baby bug spray last summer and was not impressed.
  • Options
    TShea721 said:
    I received the diapers and wipes for a baby shower gift. The diapers are super cute but not worth the money. I really didn't like them. The wipes were super dry and the diapers leaked and were really stinky. I'm a bigger fan of pampers and Costco's diapers.
    So funny you say that! Totally opposite for me. Pampers smell so bad! That's the number one reason I use honest diapers haha! Eta: we have like 500 pampers wipes that we don't use because they are too wet!! Ironic!
    Me too...can't stand the smell of any other kind of diaper. Honest are the only ones that don't smell.
  • Options

And see I think Pampers stink and their wipes are too slimy and stinky too.
  • Options
    Ltpugs said:

@hercules03‌ the packs for $13.95 are only about 40 diapers :( the 300 diapers are the monthly bundles for about $80. They are almost double the price of pampers. I would love to try them but can't swing the $$$ on our tight budget.
    @Danicali‌ when you use the bug spray let me know what you think. I bought the California baby bug spray last summer and was not impressed.

Sure thing! I'll try to remember to post. Considering we still have freaking snow and it's going down to -20C at night - it could be awhile. So ready for warm weather!
  • Options
    We have had good luck with the bug spray so far. I use it along with my son (4) and the Mosquitos have been out in force. No bites yet...
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"