December 2012 Moms
Options

Scary Sunday (NBR)

A few of you saw on FB that I had an ER visit on Sunday.  Well I woke up very dizzy and nauseous, we were supposed to go to Lake Geneva with a friend so I was bound and determined to go.  Well, after vomiting, DH and I decided I needed to go to Urgent Care.  At Urgent Care they looked at my ears, nothing wrong there and I vomited again so off to the ER.

Anyway...the ER gave me fluids, anti nausea meds and something to help with the dizziness (antivert) and let me rest.  I'm still dizzy today, but not near as bad as Sunday.  Just wanted to let you know in case there are lots of typos in my replies today, I'm having a hard time typing. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Scary Sunday (NBR)

• Options
    :( feel better soon!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Feel better soon.  Could it be vertigo?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope you are feeling better!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @prncebride, yes they believe it's vertigo.  I know my sister has it and with her first pregnancy it was pretty bad.  I've had small dizzy spells for years but they have always gone away when I sleep or it was due to an ear infection so it's gone away in a day or two after starting antibiotics.  There was only one other time when it was so bad I went to the ER, and I just got the medicine and was sent home but it was better the next day.  This time I am on day 4 and still not back to normal.  But I know it will take time so I'm not worried....yet :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    I hope you feel better and figure out what is causing all of the dizziness. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Are they doing any tests to try to figure out what is going on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    edited April 2014
    I had extreme vertigo about six months ago. A chiropractor can perform some techniques on you that help the little rocks in the ear get back in the right place (vertigo is caused when the rocks get lodged somewhere they shouldn't be). It was a lifesaver for me and I highly recommend it!

There are even some exercises you can do yourself to help on YouTube.
    Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"