April 2014 Moms
Options

The waiting game ugh!

Sorry for the tmi, but I've lost my mucus plug about three days ago I'm 2cm open the doctor told me my cervix is softing but no baby yet I'm due tommorow and can't wait any more I'm sore down there when I try to turn at night I feel pain down there and some always cracks anyone else in the same boat?

Re: The waiting game ugh!

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    and I still have 4 more weeks to go! Seeing all these beautiful outside babies is making me anxious to meet mine!
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    F
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    I would like to choose E and F..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    F.

Also (G.) I like punctuation
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • Options
    I am Dilated, soft cervix, 50% effaced and lost mucous plug all for over a week now. Most of us feel the same and even have the same stats as you
  • Options
    I'm so done!!! This is my last prgnancy I am closing down factory after this baby is born so I am trying to embrace and enjoy this pregnancy but I'm pretty sure I have hit the wall!!!! I am tired, always annoyed, swollen, back pain, heartburn from hell, I'm just a miserable person! I feel bad that my husband and children have to deal with me right now!!! I'm anxiously awaiting for this boy to be born. I really hope that it helps out with my mood I have been in!
  • Options
    C'mon!  Is April Fool's starting early??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    What is a mucus plug?
    I choose F.
    Nope.