September 2014 Moms
Options

Appointment and Quad screen today **updated!!

Gizmo1231Gizmo1231 member
edited April 2014 in September 2014 Moms
I had my 17 week appointment today! Heard LO's heartbeat at a beautiful 140bpm. Scheduled for our anatomy scan on 4/21.
Has anyone done the Quad screen and received results? I did the screen today and should hear back in a week or so. Anxiously waiting now!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Appointment and Quad screen today **updated!!

• Options
    Good luck. Those tests are nerve-wracking!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    I'll be doing this tomorrow. Good luck for clear results!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jlklatte said:

I had my 17 week appointment today! Heard LO's heartbeat at a beautiful 140bpm. Scheduled for our anatomy scan on 4/21.
    Has anyone done the Quad screen and received results? I did the screen today and should hear back in a week or so. Anxiously waiting now!

Still waiting on my second half of the results...had the second blood test last Thursday. My a/s is the 21st also! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Gemma
    born August 31, 2014
  • Options
    emmylu30emmylu30 member
    edited March 2014
    I had blood for the quad screen taken 3/20 and found out results were negative on 3/25 after just 2.5 business days.  Hoping that you're test results come back quickly and are favorable.  

Edit:  My A/S is also the 21st!  Its looking like a popular day.  I'm hoping we all have good news to share.
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
  • Options
    The only other testing my OB offers is a Cell Free DNA testing which we opted out of because our insurance didn't cover it and I thought the Quad screen would be enough. The only option I have is 1 set of blood work- did you ladies do more than that?
    April 21st is going to be an exciting day here on The Bump! Can you believe it is only 3 weeks away? bodziochl... are you finding out the sex? I think we are going to go Team Green!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    jlklatte said:
    The only other testing my OB offers is a Cell Free DNA testing which we opted out of because our insurance didn't cover it and I thought the Quad screen would be enough. The only option I have is 1 set of blood work- did you ladies do more than that?
    April 21st is going to be an exciting day here on The Bump! Can you believe it is only 3 weeks away? bodziochl... are you finding out the sex? I think we are going to go Team Green!
    Quad screen only determines risk in ratios for Down Syndrome, Neural Tube Defects (Spinda Bifida), and Trisomy 18.  No option to find out the sex like some other more detailed tests such as the MaterniT21, Verify, or Panorama.
  • Options
    Oh I know- I didn't know if you were finding out the sex at your anatomy scan on 4/21? Sorry, my post was confusing.
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    Oh sorry. We already found out that we're having a boy but I always admire people that stay team green.
  • Options
    jlklatte said:

Yes I'll be finding out! I have no patience! I'm guessing team blue for me, but we shall see!

Gemma
    born August 31, 2014
  • Options
    Great news. Glad you got good results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"