November 2012 Moms
Options

B&M Monday

kbl13kbl13 member
edited March 2014 in November 2012 Moms
I'm loving the warmer weather, but I hate the bugs - just killed a huge spider in the guest room

And Im sad that HIMYM is ending tonight

What have you got?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    Sick. And are these cramps? WTF?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

teething sucks.  DD is cutting a molar.  Every single time she cuts a tooth she gets sick.  Spikes a high fever for a few days, acts lethargic, snotty, runny nose... every single tooth.   Why they can't all come at once so we don't have to do this every other week.  I can't even be at home to snuggle with her.  :(

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. It's Tuesday.
    2. DH worked 12+ hours yesterday and 11+ hours today. (So much for 9 hour days... (Just went back this week after baby vacation)
    3. My back is sore. Just the transition from being pregnant to carrying the baby in my arms.
    4. I don't feel like making supper tonight, but I will because I don't want to order pizza.
  • Options
    I hate NY state and their damn obsession with testing kids.... I'm ok with Common Core and increased rigor, but really.... day 1--- 5 passages, 30 mc questions----many that as an adult reader I couldn't figure out easily......Day 2 (tomorrow)....70 minutes to read a passage and answer 7 mc questions, read another passage and answer 3 short answer (mini paragraph) questions, and then read another passage and write a full 5 paragraph essay. RIDICULOUS----at least give them enough time to do a good job. I won't even bother describing Day 3's 70 min.....it's worse than Day 2 I just described. Soooooo looking forward to the tears and frustration I will be dealing with for next two days.......ahhhhhhhh!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think this thread should be confined to Monday. It should just be This weeks B&M. Lol. 

Except I don't really feel like lol... I feel like :(( >:P [-( .... Periods due any day, maybe that will make my hormones more even, but not my ticked off at "DH" go away.

Oh, and moving sucks.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

sammie got 4 shots and the rest of her nail cut off today

My period sucks more than ever because everytime I cough... well you all know how that goes

I feel like I don't get to sit down and relax lately....

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"