Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***TTGP IF Check In***

TTGP IF WEEKLY CHECK IN
This check in is meant for anyone on TTGP who has hit the 1 year mark of TTC (6 months if you’re over 35), has an infertility diagnosis, or are going through IF testing/treatment. It is meant to be a place for people to share and ask any questions who might not participate on 3T or IF who would like the company of others going through the same experiences.

If you would like to participate, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE  with your info and I will add you on, and please feel free to post your intro. This will be posted every Monday. If you have any suggestions or would like something added, please feel free to post.
***Note: If you see a BFP or Loss I have overlooked l please let me know !***

How long have you been trying to conceive? 
Do you have a diagnosis? If so; what is it?  
Are you currently doing any testing or treatment?
Any updates?

QOTW:  What is your favourite song right now, the one you can listen to over and over again?

BFPs:
AngieV84
angelsnight
rrdiva
tinamorgan
sueann911
JulianneJacks
jschwind22
Rocknroll64
BurritosAtEveryMeal
talon1226
BrendaW09
Lola825
SweetTea420
Curlylocks3
Twinkie0612
HenHen25
Krdesi
kristi&p
gonzol
Tigger99
Honey127
BeckynSean11
AppleGrapeMSTK
chickinNH
BlackBooks
Katiewest
Angel Babies:
Banker&BSN
HenHen25
gonzol
beckynsean11
kristi&p
sunlavender
Emejay
Twinkie0612
Pintobean39
Rocks526

Diagnosis:
MFI
FoxiePM
OtterPop1
Akiesha
Cindal
Jessieann1020
hahnycakes- low T
STBMrsMiller
Honey127
ky29
CiderWench
frenchy816- low T, hypogonadism
KendraL86
cr230
cls78
Bredins Wife

PCOS
AngieL444
CLECyclist- Non-IR + missing right tube
mmb248
madasm0530
TattooedLoisLane
MeatandBandP
LexiSophie55
Terrapantz
Mnerani

Diminished Ovarian Reserve
curlylocks3
BrazilianPeach
Jconno
WinningColors

Unexplained
Twinkie0612- with hostile CM
GermanGirl2007
TammyDoubleB- with hostile CM.
Mochadoodle
Wearebirds
Banker&BSN
gonzol
Mrs Castillo
SCSmith2011
doodlebug18
jaytee16 - with hypothyroidism
neilsixx
Spookster
Katiewest

Anovulatory
Spookster
Jellyfish42
jrcalhoun - annovulatory/amenorrhea

Combo/Other
MrsM507- PCOS, Stage 2 endo, 1 blocked tube
tigger99- MFI+weak ovulation
beckynsean11- PCOS+2 blocked tubes+Low T
talon1226- MFI + PCOS and hypothyroidism
lorirachel- Unexplained+1 ovary+ high FSH
Milagros315- Suspected endo+questionable tube
Wolfette139- Unicornuate Uterus
Milagros315- Endo
EML2011-  Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed) & partially blocked left tube
bbg676- PCOS, complete anovulation, high T and DHEA, low Prog., Suspected Endo
ellaef1984- low prog
Jenn06L80- Low sperm count, one copy factor V Leiden
SnowflakeBride06- non-IR PCOs, missing right tube
HenHen25- recurrent biochemical pregnancies
Alicia_R1- non-IR PCOS, anovulation, low morph
ThoseThreeWords- MFI + DOR
Peedy- Elevated prolactin + TSH
prncessisadora- Mild MFI + Arcuate Ute
AmyC925- Endo + PCOS 
NariaDreaming- PCOS + MFI
BellaLux - fibroids & tubal IF 
NotElsie - IR PCOS/ High Testosterone
tippytoes06 - PCOS/IR-PCOS/Anovulatory
Teej526 – Stage 2/3 Endo
Jaztaz1 – MFI + Stage 4 endo, tubes removed during lap

1 year and/or over w/ no DX yet
ellaef1984
cjchio
EmeJay
LW0605
CMSullivan326
Rocks526
amlrunner
ksuRN09
Macylynn
Slappalicious
Sugar4bri
Philleigh
NYGirl02
Pintobean39
KrissyLeighN
Packerfan4life
BlackBooks
SnakeFisherBub
Cwuredhot – SIF
lilly1606

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                    May 14 Siggy                                             
TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
Team Purple!!!!
L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ***TTGP IF Check In***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @WinningColors - good luck looking through all the profiles!  And yay for being able to do monitoring closer to home, that's a win!
    @jconno - fx AF shows up soon so you can get going!
    @SnakeFisherBub - GL with your HSG tomorrow, hope it goes smoothly and painlessly!
    @Twinkie0612 - wishing you so much luck for your FET cycle!  And fx you O soon!

May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Waiting to O again.  My cycles seem to be getting longer and longer.  It makes me nervous - but I'm trying not to dwell on it.  We have good timing each time - so that is discouraging as well - but I'm thankful to be ovulating.  

QOTW:  What is your favourite song right now, the one you can listen to over and over again?

I don't listen to music.  I NEED music in the background, but I don't listen to words.  I know - it's odd.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    Good luck everyone.

I'm just here. I go for an us Wednesday to see what's going on. Hopefully I'll start a new cycle soon. I had a cyst rupture yesterday and it basically ruined my day. I was in so much pain and bleeding ..... Thank GOD for Percocet. I'm feeling better today and stopped bleeding. I thought bc was suppose to shrink those suckers.

I'm really getting tired of all this, between all the miscarriages, the cyst, the problems with my muscles, and now I'm having Ménière's attacks everyday. My neurologist wants me to start on a new medication to help my muscle pain but I don't think I can take it while I'm TTC. My other neurologist wants to completely kill my ear so I'll quit having the Ménière's attacks because the surgery didn't work as expected but not while I'm TTC. I keep gaining weight and I just feel all around blah. I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I just can't seem to catch a break.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Oh @Pintobean39, I'm so sorry, that sounds awful.  I really hope things improve for you soon!  (((hugs)))
    @packerfan4life - I'm sorry you got benched, I really hope these two weeks on BCP fly by so you can get back to cycling.  I was seriously pissed when we got cancelled, I know how much it sucks :(
    @Milagros315 - I'm rooting so hard for you, come on IVF#2!!!
    @BatMacy - ILY <3
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome @SnakefisherBub!!!  So glad to hear you have clear tubes and it wasn't that bad!!  Nice to have that over and done with :)
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just leaving the doctor. My hsg went well. It wasn't that bad. All I could think about really was how bad I had to pee and was just wanting to go. There was some discomfort but again not that bad. I have clear tubes! Boom!

Lurking... Glad it went well!  I wish I'd never read stories on the internet before mine.  I was scared to death.  I had to have it done at the surgery center in my RE's building.  They made me wear a hospital gown and socks.  They had me laying in a bed and they gave me a bracelet with my name and date of birth.  All I could think was "WHY do they need my identification?  Am I going to be incapacitated to the point where I can't even tell you who I am?!"  Right after they put the bracelet on me the nurse was taking my blood pressure and heart rate.  She was like "Wow, your blood pressure is kind of high... and your heart is racing.  Are you scared?"  YOU THINK?!  Here I am expecting a run-of-the-mill test to be done and you're prepping me like I'm going under GA.

The stories on top of the stressful prep got me into a tizzy.  Everything turned out fine, though.  For most women the test isn't too bad.  The worst part was the speculum and catheter.  Watching the ink go through my tubes was pretty cool.

It's a relief to see all is clear :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"