May 2013 Moms
Options

What music does LO like?

My LO really seems to dig some music and I use to help keep him happy during car rides, diaper changes and for nap time.

His favorites so far are Cat Stevens - Moon Shadow, Morning Has Broken, Phillilp Phillips - Home, John Denver - Country Road.   I also just discover Jewel's Lullaby album which seems to be really helping with naptime.

I love this song though it makes me cry and it seem to really lull LO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JjWc9Zo9U&feature=kp

What does your LO like?

Re: What music does LO like?

• Options
    He loves pretty much anything on my iPod right now. Wizard Rock, The Who, The Beatles, Mumford and Sons are groups that are guaranteed to make him happy if he's upset. We listen to music all the time. If the TV isn't on, music is on. I can't stand a quiet house. 
    photo 557d2a08-8ed4-4d2b-9ba6-5f4850d67476.jpg
  • Options
    KashyKashy member
    DS loves music.  Any kind will get his little booty shaking haha  He seems to REALLY like DH's dance music though. 

Augustus David - Born 5/08/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves music, she loves dub step lol the my dh plays. And she loves frank Sinatra..I haven't really seen her not like any music.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    A just likes music. It doesn't matter what it is. She even dances to annoying songs some of her toys play.
  • Options
    Bon Jovi, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas and the Frozen soundtrack.  DD wiggles her tush to single ladies and boom boom pow.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    None as such. She likes to see me do a stupid dance to music but doesn't seem to prefer one song over another yet.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD will dance to anything we put on. She loves for us to sing to her and dance around.

• Options
    LO just loves music period. Right now she can do hand movements to Twinkle twinkle little star and sings "row row row" for row row row your boat.

• Options
    Shoegal36Shoegal36 member
    edited March 2014
    The only thing I can get a reaction out of her so far is Happy by Pharrell. 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DS really loves almost any kind of music but he really loves it when DH and FIL play guitar and play for him. He likes to see where the music is coming from. Sometimes he will just stare at their fingers and other times he will wiggle and jiggle all through the song.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

• Options
    The Curious George soundtrack!

Anniversary

• Options
    She likes most music.  She just started to wiggle and bounce and I keep trying to catch her "dancing" but haven't managed yet.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• Options
    She loves '50s music. We play a lot of it, so it works out well! She also loves fast country songs. I caught her swaying to John Legend's All of You the other day.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My LO is into "If you're happy and you know it". :)
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Shoegal36 said:

The only thing I can get a reaction out of her so far is Happy by Pharrell. 

I LOVE this song!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Honestly? Old McDonald gets a smile out of him every time.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wheels on the bus and Baby Beluga!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    LO will dance to anything with a good beat. He even dances to my MIL playing the harmonica! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"