June 2013 Moms
Options

Diaper talk

LO is currently wearing size 3 Luvs. He has tiny hips and butt, like DH. I like the way that Luvs fit LO except that they don't have the stretchy part on the low back area. This causes the diaper to gap a bit in the back and lets the poop travel up. Now that he's crawling and moving, the poop shoots up more than it used to.

Any recs for diapers that have the stretchy part in the back? Does Up&Up have it? Thanks!

Re: Diaper talk

• Options
    We use Generation Earth, if you have a BJs it's their diaper brand. They work great we have pretty much used every brand and this is by far the best at locking it all in! Plus they are only $20 for 120, sometimes they are on sale for $15
  • Options
    Huggies are like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use Generation Earth, if you have a BJs it's their diaper brand. They work great we have pretty much used every brand and this is by far the best at locking it all in! Plus they are only $20 for 120, sometimes they are on sale for $15

Are the Generation Earth considered day & night diapers? LO pees A LOT overnight since his biggest bottle is before bed.
  • Options
    Honestly Wal-Mart brand does and I have been quite impressed with them.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We like up&up for daytime but since our guy still eats once or twice a night, they don't hold up overnight.  We've still been using swaddlers but are moving on to baby dry with our next box.  I want to say that neither of those has the stretchy back part...
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    We do size three pampers cruisers during the day and size 4 pampers baby dry at night. Barely ever have poopsplosions anymore now.  Luvs failed me in the traveling poop department and I've tried them in each stage because so many people love them. Still not working for us.
  • Options
    Huggies. They are my #1 choice when we aren't in cloth.
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • Options
    Thanks for your recs! We are finishing a case of Luvs, then have a case of Pampers Swaddlers. I think we will try Up&Up after that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"