June 2013 Moms

What's good at Trader Joe's

I'm in Arizona for a month (so grateful to be out of the Canadian blizzard!!!) and now I'm all excited to go grocery shopping, lol. You all rave about TJ's so I'm hitting it up tomorrow. What should I buy? Is it a one stop shop kind of place, or do you only go there for certain items? School me in your supermarket ways... :)
div style="text-align: center;">
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's good at Trader Joe's

• I love their frozen tamales & their sourdough bread
  • Loading the player...
  • birdsrockbirdsrock member
    edited March 2014
    Oh & the spicy hummus is good too! & they make this cream cheese, pesto, sundried tomato dip thingy that is awsome too
  • Everything.

No but seriously their frozen section is awesome, especially the Indian food. Also they have these steamed baby beets in the fridge that are amazing, I get them, a log of goat cheese and their rolls that are partially baked and you finish in the oven to make sandwiches, mmmmm.
  • LO and I are both currently obsessed with the creamy almond butter with sea salt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies! It all sounds so good! We were running short of time today so I only made it out of there with the essentials (as in some tapinades and crackers for a makeshift appetizer to take to a friend's). We are definitely going back and I'm taking this thread with me. I love being down here! The weather is fantastic, the shopping is amazing and the grocery stores rock! I'm pretty sure I will be broke by the time I go home, but at least I'll be well fed, well dressed and tanned :)
    div style="text-align: center;">

• @42butterflies they are almost as good as the Williams Sonoma ones!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • @WasNotWas‌ Ooh. I've never tried the WS ones.
    Thanks to Oprah I am obsessed (they were a favorite thing back in '04 I think). I get them for Christmas morning and it's like zero effort for an amazing spread (TWSS)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • @heelibrarian‌
    TJs is actually cheaper than most of the other grocery stores around me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"