January 2014 Moms
Options

Nose Frieda

So I've tried every option for booger removal with my older two & never really had good luck. I just tried the nose Frieda for little man & it worked great! My friend who is a respitory therapist recommended it. Just an FYI if your little one has a lot of boogers :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nose Frieda

• Options
    I LOVE MY NOSE FRIEDA!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    cnctfcnctf member
    @tarajeannette‌ they sell them at BRU
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Hydrasense version and it rocks! I've never really used the bulb but can't see how it would be nearly as effective. Some saline first helps loosen things up too.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

LO has her first runny nose and the poor thing is choking on her phlegm. I'm not having luck with the bulb. Can I get this at a regular pharmacy or do I have to order it?

I got mine from whole foods. Extremely effective, and I love that I don't have to shove the tip into LO's nostrils.
  • Options
    I got mine at target. The bulbs stink, electric scared my girls. This works wonders (for me)
  • Options
    I ordered my on Amazon but I them saw at Target last week.
  • Options
    It's the grossest thing ever but works! 

• Options
    Hope it works for you. I'm still amazed at how well it's working. My new baby shower gift for every friend who has a baby :)
  • Options
    jeslillynjeslillyn member
    edited April 2014
    I have the worst booger phobia. . Trust me I know I need to get over it fast. Everyone recommends the nose frieda but just thinking about it makes me nauseous. Today I got two huge boogs out of ds nose using the bulb and gagged the entire time!
  • Options
    It's amazing!! I tell everyone about it, even people who aren't parents. They probably think I'm extremely odd as I am way over excited about the snot sucker!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"