Single Parents
Options

S/O a good fuck...

Tell me about where and how you got laid for the first time by your non BD?
I'm not promiscuous (never have been) but a no strings attached lay by a hot guy is pretty tempting! Not sure what to do about this pouch I'm sporting (I used to be super skinny pre-kids).
Where does one go for their first piece of ass ;)

Re: S/O a good fuck...

• Options
    Well shit. Lets talk about my slut history.

Guy i lost my v-vard too: a guy i dated in high school. We were together a year and broke up due to life choices.

Bf: he had a girlfriend(that wasnt me) when we first hooked up in his car after a bonfire. We then started dating(for a third time) a few weeks later

Third fuck: one night stand i found at a party. The sex was bad and he wasnt good looking.

Forth: hot guy i met in college in the cafateria(one night stand)

Fifth: a guy i met at a local pub, he took me for a motor cycle ride so i fucked him. We hooked up one other time

Sixth: a guy i worked with

Seventh: a guy i was casually dating

Eight: older guy i was in a relationship with. met him in a tattoo shop. he was friens with my tattoo artist

Ninth: older guy from my church who was just there amd i was in the mood. I did feel bad abouth that one. The guys 16 year old nephew was in love with me and he was a sweet kid. But he was 16 i was 20.

Tenth: a guy i had used to worked with. He needed a rebound and i was in the mood.

Eleventh: xh, he was aweful in bed

Twelth(sp?): baby daddy, ya'll know the story.

Thirteenth: another former coworker right after i found out i was pregnant. The sex was AMAZING

Btw these are just guys ive fucked, not even including guys i just messed around with.

• Options

The BEST I ever had was a 1 night stand. He had a crooked dick (no really) but it didn't matter. He was fantastic. Several times I had to tell him to stop because it was just too intense. 

Bahahahaha

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BD was my first. I made him wait 2 years for it. When I dumped him when we were teens I started dating my married boss who was 13 years older than me with a fat wallet and a small package. We stayed in touch for a long time.  Wonder what happened to him...
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    I haven't ever really had a one night stand and I haven't had sex since ManChild. The closest thing is the Marine but we were dating for like 2 months and had sex once and kaputzo. I am severely worries about my libido post baby. I've never been a fan of oral on myself (they can do it but its not awesome to me) and now I think its even more gross since my daughter came from there. Plus my now stretched out saggy milk filled boobs and my little pouch and extra weight. Before baby I was bangin and had a massive sex drive. Now..I could care less.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    I've never had a one night stand. I know I wouldn't handle it well emotionally. My bf is winner right now, he's got a big dick, where I was actually intimidated by it pre-baby. So we waited until after Harley arrived and after I healed. It still hurt the first time. Seriously. We don't have sex much but it's amazing when we do.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you're asking where to find a hook up, I've heard people have had success with OK Cupid. Of course, you'll have to sift through a bunch of douchebags, but that's true no matter where you go on the prowl. 

One night stands can be messy. Just make sure you both have a clear understanding of what the expectations are from the start. Also, ask the awkward questions about STDs and such (and get tested yourself, even if you know you're clear). Never hurts to put it all on the table, right? 

• Options

If you're asking where to find a hook up, I've heard people have had success with OK Cupid. Of course, you'll have to sift through a bunch of douchebags, but that's true no matter where you go on the prowl. 

One night stands can be messy. Just make sure you both have a clear understanding of what the expectations are from the start. Also, ask the awkward questions about STDs and such (and get tested yourself, even if you know you're clear). Never hurts to put it all on the table, right? 

Ok je+ there went the fun! I'm no longer looking for that one-night stand. This was the reminder I needed!

Guess I have to find more of a friend with benefits. Someone I already know (who wouldn't be a douche or have STDs)!
  • Options
    You are welcome :P

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    *Lurker* Whoa, I feel like a prune. I've only had *sex* with one person who is my husband. Lol However we had sex before we got married so Im not some holier than thou virgin. Lol I did tried to experiment a little....
    Not a bad thing at all. 
  • Options
    Let me think, let me think.

First was a guy I went to school with, when I was 15. He was really really hot, but was terrible in bed. Not surprising now, since as it turned out he is gay. He was my first proper boyfriend, and it a year for us to break up.
    Second guy was first guys best friend. I was pissed because first gay had broken up with me, and I knew 2nd guy liked me. He was significantly less attractive than 1st, but better.
    3rd was after prom. We had a one night stand and the day after he came out as gay. Surprisingly, he was better than both 1st and 2nd.
    4th was a one night stand from freshers week at the first year of Uni. I'll admit i can't remember any of it except waking up the next morning.
    5th was a guy I met in Island. We were together for nine months.
    5th was X-FI. We were actually together for 18 months before we had sex, and he was pretty good actually.
    7th & 8th were bi/pansexual couple I met. It was the best sex I'd ever had.
    9th was the guy I'm FWB with, but before we were FWB. He wasn't so good the first time, I have to say. But he's pretty amazing now.
    10th was a guy I used to work with. He was a fair bit older than me (17 years I think) and married with kids. We was good at actually having sex, but the oral was so bad.
    11th guy is the guy I work with now. It was the night of his graduation from his PhD course, for which I was his only lecturer. :-\"
    12th was just some guy I met in a night club. Small package, but surprisingly skillful with it.

And I think that's it. I may remember more and add them on later.

Single Mummy-To-Be | TTC January 2014 | Natural IUI with DS March 2014: Resulted in BFN | Natural IUI with DS April 2014: Positive! | EDD 10th January 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    *Lurker* Whoa, I feel like a prune. I've only had *sex* with one person who is my husband. Lol However we had sex before we got married so Im not some holier than thou virgin. Lol I did tried to experiment a little....

I just now realized that you meant to type "prude." I couldn't figure out what a prune would be in relation to this topic haha

But yeah, the amount of sex a person has does not define them.

• Options

*Lurker*

Whoa, I feel like a prune. I've only had *sex* with one person who is my husband. Lol

However we had sex before we got married so Im not some holier than thou virgin. Lol

I did tried to experiment a little....

I just now realized that you meant to type "prude." I couldn't figure out what a prune would be in relation to this topic haha

But yeah, the amount of sex a person has does not define them.

Or ammount of partners
  • Options
    You guys make me laugh. And after today, I need the laugh.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"