December 2013 Moms
Options

What else can I do here??

My LO is awake and crying or fussing each night from 9pm-12 or 1am for the past two weeks.  We've recently moved him from the RNP to the crib and gone from swaddling to arms out in the Halo Sleepsack. We've done everything to make this transition easy but these hours are getting to be pretty brutal. Anyone else in this boat? Any suggestions for how to change this pattern?? :/

Re: What else can I do here??

• Options
    Wish I could help but we only made it to one arm out swaddling in the crib. But tonight that fell apart quickly and he is now fully swaddled in the mamaroo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I haven't tried to move DS to the crib yet though.
    I'm going to try the Merlin sleep suit soon to see if that works. Right now he cries anytime he lies flat on his back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Several things helped us out-not sure which one was actually responsible for getting her to sleep, but they might be worth a shot...Gerber soothe probiotics, going to bed earlier (now at 7:30) with a consistent routine and bedtime, and a Leachco Podster in the crib. We used to start bedtime around 9:30, and it took forever to get her down. Now at 7:00, it's bath, boob, bed.
  • Options
    A similar issue arose for us after deswaddling, more like frequent waking with crying though. He was fine in his crib until I took the swaddling away. Right or wrong, I put him back in the rnp for now, unswaddled. I need sleep so I'm not going to fight it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Have you tried an earlier bedtime?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"