Baby Names
Options

Boy Name help

DH and I really like the name Tobias.  I am having a hard time coming up with middle names that go with it, that we actually like.  But I also don't want it to sound to trendy or like we are trying too hard, kwim?   We've considered, Jacoby (too long, trendy with Tobias?), Jack (maybe?), Wolf (I know, I know..lol), Reed.  Thoughts and other ideas?  I kinda like the idea of a J middle name, because then we'd have the "TJ" possibility...but definitely not a requirement at this point.  "James" has already been used on our other son.

We've thrown around other first name possibles also (Jasper, Desmond)...but are really liking Tobias right now.

Re: Boy Name help

• Options
    tlongtlong member
    I like Tobias Jonathan.
    Little Dude - Connor Michael 6/8/09
    Angel Face - Mya Brynn 12/9/11
    imageimage
  • Options
    Toby Jacoby? No. I'm not a fan of Tobias - but Jonathan, John, Joshua and Jacob are nice J middle names.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Tobias and do not think it is trendy in the slightest, so no matter what you pair with it I do not think it will come off as trendy.  I really like Jack and Reed/Reid with it, a one syllabel name flows really well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tobias Jonah
    Tobias Lincoln
    Tobias Abraham
    Tobias Angelo
    Tobias Riley
    Tobias Ryan

• Options
    I LOVE Tobias! I would have used it but it didn't work with the mn we chose. I like the sound of Tobias Orion but that's just me. What about Tobias John?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tabias James
    Tobias John

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Really love Tobias! Do you have any family names you'd use?

Tobias John doesn't sound bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like the name Jacobi 
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Options
    I like Tobias Reid and Tobias John... will you use the nn Toby?

Tobias Glenn
    Tobias Lamar
    Tobias Elliott
    Tobias Wyatt
    Tobias Michael
    Tobias Everett
    Tobias Jackson
    Tobias Justin
  • Options
    I'm not sure if we will use the nickname Toby.  Possibly.  

I like Tobias John, Tobias Riley, Tobias Elliott, and Tobias Reed so far.

I'll have to run some of these by DH!

Thanks! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"