Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Frankly my dear, I'm PREGNANT! ((BFP))

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 32/11

EDD: FF says December 10 :)

Timing: O-3, O-1, O, O+1

What we did: Temping, charting, sex EOD until positive OPK's- then every day, prenatals.

Symptoms: I was SOOO tired Friday (9DPO)...slept 10 hours and still took a nap. Tested that day and got nada. Boobs a little sore today but off and on...just tested because I'm 11DPO and temps were still above coverline. Besides those, not much yet.

Telling H: My cute idea? Change his wallpaper on the computer to a onesie. Reality? Bombarding him as he came in from an errand "I think I see two lines.....come here, do you see two lines?????" and then showed him the Wondfo. He said yes but it was so faint. "A line is a line" was not convincing him and he kept saying "I just don't want to get my hopes up..." Ran out and got a digi...PREGNANT! Whoa! Ran out and showed him. We just hugged and laughed and cried and kissed. I think the phrase "Holy crap" may have been uttered by one or both of us. :P

All the mushy stuff: I don't know how to thank you women enough. I took your advice to start temping and using OPK's, and learned so damn much while I was here. I wouldn't be writing this post now if it weren't for the knowledge and shared experiences of everyone here. THANK YOU. Hoping for lots of BFP's for you all soon!

And now my attempt at attaching pee stick pics!
Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Frankly my dear, I'm PREGNANT! ((BFP))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"