May 2013 Moms

DH vent

My DH and I each take a weekend morning to get up with the baby so that the other can sleep in. Sunday is supposed to be my morning to sleep but the past couple of Sundays I haven't been able to sleep in because J has been so loud! This morning J bonked his head, last weekend he was shaking the baby gate, the weekend before that he was banging cupboards. I feel like if DH would just pay more attention and actually PLAY with him this wouldn't happen and I could sleep through it...
It doesn't help that DH just took a long bath while he drank his coffee and listened to tunes while I watched the baby. It sounds so amazing and I'm totally jealous but I hate our bath tub so I'll never have this luxury.

Grrrr I'm cranky this morning. Thanks for letting me vent. Anyone else wanna vent???

Re: DH vent

• @pcat13 8:30?!? Now I'm even more of a jealous bitch! J's been getting up at 4:30-5:00 this week.
  • I turn on the house fan and screech at H to keep her quiet.

See I'm going the more passive agressive route and mentioning how tired I am whenever I can...
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya, my DH had been super passive lately and only takes care of lo when I ask him too, and I have had it up to here with asking...I went ape sh&& on him last night so hopefully things will improve.
  • I'm not sure if this approach works for anyone else but I go to bed early and dh sleeps in. It's not ideal for sexy time but neither if us are ever cranky from not getting enough sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"