Secondary IF

DH's SA results

We already had an IUI scheduled for Monday because of my own hormone levels and rapidly aging eggs.  But we had DH get an anaylasis done as well, and we got the results yesterday.

Numbers look go, motility looks good.  BUT viability and their shape look bad, altered sperm morphology.   I will share the results with my doctor tomorrow, but does anyone have any experience with this?   I looked it up on line and can't seem to find information on what is causing this.  It says drugs and exposure to chemicals, but DH doesn't do drugs and isn't exposed to harsh chemicals.  

Anyone have any info?

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: DH's SA results

• No real info. DH has lousy morphology and OK everything else and we've been unable to get a positive HPT in 3.5 years of trying for #2. He has a varicocele, but the urologist doesn't think a repair will help with the morphology so DH tries to eat healthy and get a lot of antioxidants.
  • Sometimes just age too. Fx crossed enough for tomorrow or it was just a bad sample! Does he bike a lot?
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • No biking tight now.  He does some in the summer, but we are in the longest winter ever right now.

He has been doing a lot of traveling by via long car rides and airplane rides for work. 

He is alson on aderal.  Do you think that may have something to do with it?  

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I don't know- ADD meds usually are just bad during pregnancy- while I haven't heard any issues w it effecting fertility- I have not researched it so don't know. My hubs bikes a lot but swears no effect in his... But seriously- I think there is correlation. But yeah long winter so I get it shouldn't make difference now (unless he does indoor trainer- then, yeah). Does he use laptop on lap a lot or any other kind of heat exposure to area?
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"