April 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Funnies

skidderdoskidderdo member
edited March 2014 in April 2013 Moms
It has been raining all friggen weekend and I need some funny baby stories to cheer me up!
What funny stuff is your baby up to lately?
I have two...
First, for some reason every time I give Warner a pear or apple or piece of fruit he goes right for the stem. Bites it every time. Then looks disappointed that the fruit tastes yucky. Really baby?!?
Second, we now think it is absolutely hysterical to brush our teeth and then brush our nut sack during bath time. Boys..... good lord.image
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Baby Funnies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brayden loves to get in my sock drawer then goes to find daddy and puts my socks in his face. He's also been taking off his diaper to touch his twig.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Sonya's new favorite thing is to grab my hands and make me clap, then push my hand into her face so that it's completely covered. She also "dances" (usually to the theme song of a TV show) by stepping up and down really fast and walking around in circles while babbling.
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ella pooped some rabbit turds yesterday and my husband changed we diaper in the floor . 10 min later we see her looking at something so intently .. She was inspecting a poop ball that rolled off of her diaper..gross
  • Options
    Poop ball =))
  • Options
    Mason just learned how to wave so yesterday at my MILs house he was crawling stopped in front of her looked up at her waved and then took off. We both laughed so hard!!!!
    I have one more I thought was super cute. So our puppy dog loves stuff animals and was on the couch chewing on one and dropped it off the couch. Mason crawled over picked it up and was trying to hand it to our puppy. It was so cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"