Parenting
Options

Sunday Spam

Re: Sunday Spam

• Options
    @BluepointToasted sorry about the snow. Yuck. We have all rain here....which still sucks, but better than snow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

FFSC - I have on maternity pants at 11 weeks. I don't totally need them, but it's more comfortable than my belly band thing and regular pants.

I started with maternity pants at 10 weeks. The waistband is so uncomfortable against the bloat.

I LOVED wearing maternity pants. They were so comfy I never wanted to go back to regular pants. My next pg, I will give zero fucks about wearing those suckers early on!
  • Options
    Welp...DS is napping and DH just left to bring the trash to the dump. Guess I need to get off my ass and get my workout done.
  • Options
    DD finally took a nap. We're waiting for her to get up so we can finish cleaning/getting ready for company.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    MrsT0514 said:

Welp...DS is napping and DH just left to bring the trash to the dump. Guess I need to get off my ass and get my workout done.

You can do it! :)

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Ours has a tot place just for littles. Has soft things they can climb/crawl on etc. @MrsT0514‌
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning! Celebrating H's birthday later today with his family.

Hoping to go on a brewery tour later today at one of H's favorite places.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
  • Options
    That cake is awesome, @Monkeybabe‌ !
    Lucy: October 2012 
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member

Now that I've got it pulled out of the fridge, Purple Cat:

Cool! @Monkeybabe, is this from the Brown Bear book? DS loves the purple cat from that book!
  • Options

MrsT0514 said:

You can do it! :)
    Focus T25 Beta Rip't Circuit...DONE!
  • Options
    Well, our plans for the children's museum today are shot..DS has a temp of almost 102. :-(
  • Options
    Hope all the sick babies feel better soon.

• Options
    Ugh. Today was supposed to be family fun day, but since DS has a fever we aren't doingthe museum now. So DH seems to think that gives him carte Blanche to continue working on household projects and stick me on baby duty again.

Ummm no dude...why dont you get down on the floor and spend some time playing with our son, considering this is your last day off and all.
  • Options
    Second on all the sick babies getting better.
    Also, I loved maternity jeans. Feel like yoga pants, stay in place when you bend over, quick trips to the bathroom: what could be better?
  • Options
    We were going to go to church but MIL gave us her stomach bug damn it. At least DS didn't get sick. DH took the baby downstairs and let me sleep in bless him. 

We'll probably just clean and watch movies today. Lazy day.
    imageimage
  • Options
    My child insists on sticking his food in his mouth just to spit it back out and throw it. Why do I bother cooking when all of it ends up on the floor?

Aaaaand surprise! MH is once again holed up in the spare room doing work on the walls. Keep eating those crackers, dude. You're on a roll.
  • Options
    Anyone looking for a good convertible car seat? Target has the Nextfit for 20% off anf then you han use another 20% off coupon and a 20$ off 100$ purchase coupon to make 50% off. Someone posted this in another board and it's a good deal.

Anyways, we're bartering with MIL on babysitting right now. TESO is out for early release play.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @SunnyDays26‌
    That's amazing! He must be so happy.

@TyrannosaurusLex‌
    You should've shared the mini cupcakes with me!

I just tried the nasal Frieda for the first time. Wow. I don't know how that much stuff could fit in a little baby's nose! And it was so fast!

I'm dreading this month. Dh starts his ICU rotation so it'll be a week and a half of nights, and long ones, then almost three weeks of what he calls long days. Since he considers 10 hours a short day, I'm scared to see how long he works.

April's gonna suck.

image image
  • Options
    pobrecita said:

Ikea discontinued the Expedit line. My life is ruined.

Shit, that sucks.

image image
  • Options
    Bubble baths: not quite as relaxing when a 3 year old wants to help wash you... lots of giggles tho :)
  • Options
    @OwlishBookish‌

If it turns out well, will you share the recipe? I'm using the crockpot a lot lately (though a recipe that's lots of work sort of defeats the purpose).

image image
  • Options
    Its a beautiful relatively warm and sunny day so I decided I'd go out for a walk- well, AF decided to visit and my walk was cut short thanks to cramps.. picking up DD from her dad's soon and trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Anyone got any suggestions? (bonus points if they are healthy)
  • Options
    Or you could just be lazy @ThisIsBrea‌. I love being lazy on the weekends.
  • Options
    Right now I'm relaxing with Greyson sleeping on me as I watch lockdown( I love these jail house shows) . Later on we have friends coming over for our annual Walking dead season finale get together.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    How long should two month old sleep anyway? DS has spent most of today sleeping and I have no idea if that's normal or not....
    imageimage
  • Options
    Well, after everyone being sick and all that crap I needed a break. Kids are at my MIL's. So, I'm going to take Ein to the dog park since it's gorgeous outside and then veg the rest of the day.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think I have tennis elbow.  How does one get that?

image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    casholmescasholmes member
    edited March 2014
    Wanna jump?
    eta: hmm won't show the video

imageimage
  • Options
    pobrecita said:
    I think I have tennis elbow.  How does one get that?

Tennis?
    hilarious
            image image  image 
  • Options
    I am googling it now.  
            image image  image 
  • Options
    @TyrannosaurusLex‌
    I want more details about the purple glitter incident.

@laceyjean1‌
    I'm on mobile and can't see tickers... Are you carrying an infant car seat?

image image
  • Options
    No, and the more I read about it the less likely that is what it is, but it is pain in both elbows, that radiate down into the forearm.  If almost feels like my elbows down are losing circulation.  Weird. 
            image image  image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"