December 2014 Moms

Cramping?

Hi everyone! I'm hoping this is my new home as well. After 5 plus years of trying and literally getting ready to start the IVF process very soon, I had three positive HPT's this week. I'm still in disbelief. First doctors appt is in 3 weeks.

So about this cramping? Is it just me or will it stop? Trust me, not complaining just wondering what the deal is.

Re: Cramping?

• Yes, it should stop in the next few weeks. With my first, I was just expecting AF to come because the symptoms were so similar. However, I took the test because I started throwing up at around 6 weeks ... For me the only difference.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been cramping as well. Undecided if I would rather this or nausea.

image      BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thankfully, no nausea...I think I'd rather have this :)
  • Positve HPT on Friday and cramps daily. Today no cramps at all :) a bit of nausea, but I'm excited about it b/c the nausea isn't as scary for me as the cramps were.
  • The cramping has been par for the course for me with all three if my pregnancies now. It's what really tipped me off this time since its the only time I've ever really has cramps. With my period I get a killer lower back ache. For me the cramping goes away around the 6 week mark when all the other fun symptoms start.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • ugh, the cramps. like the hag, only worse.  with DS, i had them on and off through about 9 weeks IIRC.  everyone is different.  it's a good sign...it's just your uterus stretching (or getting ready to).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Just slight cramps here too! They're like PMS cramps, but they come and go. More like a dull pressure right between my hip bones
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • I have had cramps today and yesterday- happy to know it's normal since I don't recall having them with my daughter

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cramped with dd for weeks and I've been cramping for a couple of weeks now with this one. It's normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Yes! Ty! I was kinda worried because I've been cramping for the past few days. I never had any cramping with DS, and I never had cramps with my previous mc's until I mc'd. So I was getting really nervous until seeing this!!

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• I'm cramping too. It is mild and comes and go. It's a common early pregnancy symptom, so I wouldn't worry unless it turns severe.
  • I have a lot of cramping too. I also thought it was just AF symptoms but with two BFP's in the past couple of days I'm starting to recall the feelings I had early on with DD.
  • Thanks for the peace of mind, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"