C-sections

UGH, Help!!!

Ok ladies, Im needing some advice. Im scheduled to have a RCS on 4/16 at 38 wks 4 days... I was in the hospital Thursday with contrax 3-4 mins apart. They did a fetal fibrinectin test that was positive. They sent me home as I havent dialated at all. I hate to sound like a wimp but today I cant keep anything down as soon as I eat/drink I throw it up. Ill be 36 wks tomorrow... I am still having the contractions and today the procardia doesnt seem to be helping. Should I call/go back to the hospital or wait it out?!? Thanks so much ladies!!!

Re: UGH, Help!!!

• Does your OB have an after hours number where you can actually talk to either your doctor or a doctor from that group? If so, I'd do that first. If you still don't get reassurance or relief I'd probably go back, but that's me. More experienced moms may not. I had my first baby in January via a scheduled C, so I never experienced labor or contractions.

Good luck, mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Totally call your doctor.  This is far beyond internet advice :(

Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with pp's... call your doctor and get their advice. Don't worry, they get calls like this all the time, it's what they're there for!
  • I would call your OB!
    Hope everything settles down :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"