Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Someone please

Okay can someone please help me, both of these lines are blue in color, both came up in the alloted 10 mins. Positive or not?

Re: Someone please

• Options
    Btw my period is due on Thrusday the 3rd.. i just feel different so I decided to take a test have felt neausea, cramping, dizzy etc just not my normal self so I decided to test and this is what has came out yesterday and today.
  • Options
    No need to be hostile. I'm just curious on people's opinion on this. I'm sorry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    20052646 said:

Okay can someone please help me, both of these lines are blue in color, both came up in the alloted 10 mins. Positive or not?

Who are you ?
  • Options
    Jesus people i will find another forum of people to talk to you guys are not very welcoming.
  • Options
    I'm not stupid i know there is a line there. But was curious if it could be consider a postive.
  • Options
    Honey i have common sense. It says any line can be considered postive along as it's in alloted time. I've just never seen one be this thin before. What THE Heck Is Your problem?
  • Options
    Is this not a trying to conceive board I'm asking for opinion? I didn't know there was a need for an introduction etc.
  • Options
    As me and husband have been married 7 years and trying to conceive I got excited and wanted someone's opinion. So excuse me I'll leave and find someone else that wants to be nicer about this.
  • Options
    20052646 said:
    Is this not a trying to conceive board I'm asking for opinion? I didn't know there was a need for an introduction etc.
    TRYING to conceive. Not CONCEIVED. 
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    The right side of the test indicates that two lines = pregnant. Im not sure why you're asking here, if we say we see a line... It doesn't make it any more positive. @DarcyHermione‌ linked you a great website for a ? like this.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    The test has the directions right on it... Seriously?... :-w

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Personally...it looks evapy to me. OP please evap from this board and take your evap pee stick with you.
  • Options
    You guys are probably the rudest people I have ever met in my life. I don't see what's the point of your rudness.i understand the box has directions as I read them. But I have never seen a positive be like that before I was just simply asking a question.
  • Options
    20052646 said:

You guys are probably the rudest people I have ever met in my life. I don't see what's the point of your rudness.i understand the box has directions as I read them. But I have never seen a positive be like that before I was just simply asking a question.

Calm your tits it's not that serious
  • Options
    I can never see the lines when people ask this question. Get a digital and eliminate the line confusion if you can't read a pregnancy test.
  • Options

20052646 said:

Lady, who besides you walks around expecting everyone to be kind and nice to you when you've not been that way yourself? Do you walk into a coffee shop and treat the barista like shit and then expect them to serve you with a smile on their face?

Your very first post here was to ask if a pregnancy test was positive? Perhaps you're okay with getting a lot of pats on your back and peacing out of here, but that's not how this community works. Most of the people here are *trying* to get pregnant. The board isn't called "Is my pregnancy test positive or not?". There are plenty of places on the internet that will be glad to cater to your every whim, unfortunately this board isn't one of them. Sorry if that makes you mad.

I have been trying for 7 years ... so when I got this I didn't know what to think that's why I was seeking advice but I guess I asked the wrong group of people.
  • Options

20052646 said:

I have been trying for 7 years

NOW you bring up that shit, so people are supposed to feel sorry for you and be nice? No, sweetness. That's not how it works. It isn't a contest, it's a community built on relationships and support that are established over time.

In no way am I asking for any body's pity hun. I wasnt aware there was a need for any introduction or my whole life story either. Or else I would have states everything.

• Options
    20052646 said:

As me and husband have been married 7 years and trying to conceive I got excited and wanted someone's opinion. So excuse me I'll leave and find someone else that wants to be nicer about this.

As you can see I did state this before.
  • Options
    20052646 said:
    As you can see I did state this before.
    I wanted SO badly to find a "BE GONE DEMON FISSSSSHHHHHHAAA" from Happy Feet gif and failed. So sads.

So here is a better one

• Options
    barelybarely member
    edited March 2014
    Did you also wave your pee test in the lady buying pickles at the grocery store's face? I'm guessing no. We are a group of friends. Most of us regs actually know things about each other. Things that some of our friends IRL don't know about us. Many of us have been trying to get pregnant for a long time. Many of us have had heart wrenching losses. This is very personal to us. Edit: because drunk bumping is hard
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Options
    cjchio said:
    She's still here? Look op, nobody here besides you gives a flying fuck about your ute. Stop your whiny, poor me bullshit and leave.
    F'real though....
  • Options
    I'm still very confused. You read directions, pissed on a stick, saw double lines come up in appropriate timing and you know that this all equates to a positive test. What are you seeking advice on???
  • Options
    20052646 said:

20052646 said:

In no way am I asking for any body's pity hun. I wasnt aware there was a need for any introduction or my whole life story either. Or else I would have states everything.

At the very top of the board page is this really cute post called "if you're new here read this first". I'm not sure why people find this so difficult.

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    @CLECyclist‌ : that gif is fantastic! =D>

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @20052646 - Since I have had three cups of coffee and am considering starting on some chocolate I'm going to try to be nice and explain to you why you met with some snark.  This board is full of women TRYING to get pregnant.  Some of these wonderful ladies have been trying for years, some have had success followed by the heartbreak of a loss, some have encountered medical difficulties.  Everyone here has a story and has used this board to lean on, to cry with and, when one does get their BFP after having spent time supporting the others, to celebrate with. 

The main theme here is longevity.  While I've only been back on TB for a month or so, I'm taking the time to get to know the ladies, to laugh at their jokes, to offer advice when possible and to cry with them when something goes wrong.  If I had decided to return to TB with a BFP, I would have headed straight over to 1st Tri.  If you haven't been part of the community of support, you can't expect celebration when you come here showing a picture of what everyone here so desperately wants.  There are other boards where you will find what you need - this is not one of them.  Good luck to you

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    Kredd88 said:
    @20052646 - Since I have had three cups of coffee and am considering starting on some chocolate I'm going to try to be nice and explain to you why you met with some snark.  This board is full of women TRYING to get pregnant.  Some of these wonderful ladies have been trying for years, some have had success followed by the heartbreak of a loss, some have encountered medical difficulties.  Everyone here has a story and has used this board to lean on, to cry with and, when one does get their BFP after having spent time supporting the others, to celebrate with. 

The main theme here is longevity.  While I've only been back on TB for a month or so, I'm taking the time to get to know the ladies, to laugh at their jokes, to offer advice when possible and to cry with them when something goes wrong.  If I had decided to return to TB with a BFP, I would have headed straight over to 1st Tri.  If you haven't been part of the community of support, you can't expect celebration when you come here showing a picture of what everyone here so desperately wants.  There are other boards where you will find what you need - this is not one of them.  Good luck to you
    Right in, nice way to put it! Maybe now this will clear up her questions....
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Like I said.. 3 cups of coffee. I also made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. Everything else I needed to do was outside and it was still too chilly this morning :)

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    Kredd88 said:

This= the nicer, coffee instead of vodka version of what I said.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Options
    +100000000000000000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"