September 2012 Moms
Options

Weekend plans/role call!

What's everyone up to this weekend? 

I took my mom to the airport this morning after a week-long visit, and the girls and I are taking it easy today while DH is at work.  Tomorrow we're waking up early (6am-ish) to drive 3 hours to attend my niece's baptism.  I'm terrified how that's going to go down with 2 babies, but they came to Julia's baptism with all 9 (!) of their kids, so we owe it to them to try! 

Re: Weekend plans/role call!

• Options
    Nine kids. Woah.

Ed and I are halfway through an 8 day stay with my parents and everyone is driving me crazy. Well, my dad and sister. My mom is fine. I want to go home.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We went to ikea this morning and bought DD a big girl bed, that place is exhausting! We are planning a walk after nap and then I'm not sure. We have to do spring pickup of our yard (yay dog poop) and are thinking of going grill shopping. Sunday is looking really warm (high 50's) so we might do the zoo or so other outdoor activity to soak up the vitamin D.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KellersPragKellersPrag member
    edited March 2014
    Went to a food truck fiesta in our local park, got soaked and frozen, and now we are home. C is taking a late nap and I'm being lazy.

I only got to try one food item due to money and the weather, but at least it was good.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    I have my nieces and nephew here while my sister does a pampered chef party down the road. We baked cookies. Ordering pizza. Nothing tomorrow.
  • Options
    We went for a walk this morning so keagan could get on his bike and they could get some fresh air before it rained. Then keagan and I threw an impromptu half birthday party for Colby today. He was so excited about it, but that was probably just because he wanted cup cakes. I was up until midnight last night mudding and sanding Sheetrock In the basement and I think I'm ready to paint tonight.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We ran a 5k today, then Zeke's cousins came over so I could cut their hair, then I made dinner. Not a super exciting day, but our plans changed because someone tried using our Debit card at a walgreens in Atlanta (they got declined), but now our cards are shut off so we have to survive on $80 cash or use checks. I have an emergency credit card but were trying not to use it. So instead of going out to dinner we stayed in and I made pesto chicken.
    Tomorrow we have church and are possibly going to "maple weekend", which is basically a big excuse to eat maple syrup cotton candy and maple cream while doing an "educational" activity
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    We ran a 5k today, then Zeke's cousins came over so I could cut their hair, then I made dinner. Not a super exciting day, but our plans changed because someone tried using our Debit card at a walgreens in Atlanta (they got declined), but now our cards are shut off so we have to survive on $80 cash or use checks. I have an emergency credit card but were trying not to use it. So instead of going out to dinner we stayed in and I made pesto chicken. Tomorrow we have church and are possibly going to "maple weekend", which is basically a big excuse to eat maple syrup cotton candy and maple cream while doing an "educational" activity
    Our bank issues new debit cards on the spot.  So nice.  Our business bank for work is 7 to 10 days.  Crazy.  
  • Options
    I went to a twin sale with my mom this morning-- it was absolute insanity but we got a ton of cute stuff for the baby. Jasper is staying at the ILs tonight, so H and I went grocery shopping and are staying up late!! (late for us is like 1030)
  • Options
    My dad and step mom are visiting. Today we went to lunch, my dad and I spent far to many hours building the nursery furniture and then we went out to dinner. Now we are relaxing and after I put Audrey to bed we will have some ice cream, yum.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are headed to a friends house for dinner and drinks. I need to run 8 miles tomorrow since I didn't do it today because of the rain. Mh is recovering from his ultra so taken it easy!
                  image     image
  • Options
    DH and I are driving home from Ikea. We got some bedroom furniture and a few little things for Nola. We'll be going back for Camden's furniture in a few weeks after we sell our current bedroom furniture and have it out of the house. I'll be glad when everything is put together and finished.

Tomorrow will probably consist of assembling said furniture.

Anniversary

• Options
    Yesterday we went to the local vet college's open house. We got to see horses, dogs, turtles, goats, cows, and pigs. Plus freebies and sitting on a tractor. E loved it!

We hit up the library and mellow mushroom post-nap. It was a great day.

Today is going to be rainy again, so we are thinking of going to the art museum. We shall see if E likes it or not. And grocery shopping probably.

• Options
    This weekend is house stuff, house stuff and more house stuff. We had the realtor over yesterday morning for pics and signing to put the house on the market. Then we worked on flooring in the dining room for the majority of the day.
    Today we need to get to the store because we are out of food, but DH also needs to do painting touch ups upstairs and I have to organize closets so shit doesn't fall out if a prospective buyer opens one. I have no idea how I'm going to keep this place perfect every morning before we leave. Ugh.
  • Options
    Had a girl's night out last night with my college roommates and some wives of one of their husbands. We did an early dinner and a wine & painting party. Pics to come on IG of my "artwork". Then we played Cards Against Humanity, my first time playing. So funny, but oh so wrong. Today is supposed to be nice, so we'll get outside and maybe get some spring cleaning done. Besides the grocery store, we have no plans which is the first weekend day free in weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    harti09 said:

I went out for drinks and a super early dinner with a friend, and then walked around the mall (restaurant was attached) this afternoon. I got some new jeans and based off the makeup thread, got the naked 3 palette from Sephora. It cost more than I thought, but I played around tonight and love the quality. Totally worth it. I think I need better quality makeup now.

No plans for tomorrow. I'm staying up later than I should, so that will play into how things go...PJ day!!
    I remember the first time I used my naked palette thinking, "is this velvet??"
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I went to my nephew's honors orchestra concert yesterday, which was held at my old high school. That was a trip down memory lane since I hadn't stepped foot in there since I graduated almost 16 yrs ago!

Today we are headed to my SIL's for dinner while I try to put out of my mind some test results I'm going to the doctor's for tomorrow. Ugh. It's been the longest weekend ever bc of it, but not in a good way.

• Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited March 2014
    @bosha711‌ I hope you get good news!

Anniversary

• Options
    MrsKipper said:

@bosha711‌ I hope you get good news!