December 2014 Moms
Options

Alright, I've been creepy stalking/lurking enough

I guess it's time to come out and join the fun! I got positive test this last Thursday and my EDD is December 5th! Still early, but it sure does feel good! This will be my husband and my first. A sparknotes version of us: I'm 24 and my husband is 25. I'm graduating with my Master's in May. We have a furbaby, a 5-year-old, 20 pound, not overweight according to the vet, Maine Coon cat named Nik. I've been part of my wedding month board for a couple years now and really enjoyed the experience, so I'm definitely looking forward to being part of this board! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 image   image 

Re: Alright, I've been creepy stalking/lurking enough

• Options
    Congrats and Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!

I have a ridiculously large cat as well. Elliott is his name and the vet said he looked like a Maine coon or Norwegian Forest cat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for furbabys!!! My husband and I have a Devon Rex who is only 5 pounds full grown but she's amazing :)
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, all! Congrats to you as well!

Here's a picture of my furbaby:
     image   image 
  • Options
    Social Work :)
     image   image 
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats! We just got our second BFP! Due 12/10/14. I was completing my MSW when I was pregnant with our first born 2/5/10. Yayyyy social work mom's!!!
  • Options
    I received my MSW in 2006. Congrats!! This is also my 1st pregnancy. Due 12/3 according to FF.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome! Yay for other social work moms too! 
     image   image 
  • Options
    Congrats, welcome, and I envy you your MSW. I graduate with a masters in Instructional Technology in May as well. I have to ask, are you sooo over grad work at this point after getting a BFP? I had grad work to do today and dragged myself through it kicking and screaming.
  • Options
    ZoeyH14 said:
    Congrats, welcome, and I envy you your MSW. I graduate with a masters in Instructional Technology in May as well. I have to ask, are you sooo over grad work at this point after getting a BFP? I had grad work to do today and dragged myself through it kicking and screaming.
    I feel the same way! I was getting a case of senioritis right before I got my BFP. I had my comprehensive paper due early March (our program's form of a thesis) and as soon as that was done, I wanted to be done! Thankfully in this last month, there are only about three papers left, plus internship hours. But the BFP definitely isn't helping my concentration! My husband graduated last may with his bachelors in computer science and got fantastic job offer up in Washington, so we've been doing the long distance marriage for the past year. I'm definitely ready for graduation and to move up there to be with him again. I'm very impressed that ovulation lined up with my spring break haha
     image   image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"