December 2014 Moms
Options

Ladies pregnant after M/C

Tat32107Tat32107 member
edited March 2014 in December 2014 Moms
Any ladies here that has had m/c and now pregnant i need some ladies to help me keep a piece of mind .... i have had two m/c in 2 years now i am pregnant again and absolutly horrified have Lupus but not as severe i dint even take meds for it .... Right now i am taking baby aspirin daily hope this helps get my bloodwork results on monday but its so dificult you really dont want to tell anyone yet and it just gets bottled up inside help

Re: Ladies pregnant after M/C

• Options
    I had a mc last July and now pregnant again.
  • Options
    @Mary0424‌ how are you feeling ? And how are you mentally i am a mrss
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a miscarriage in Sept and am now pregnant again.  Right now it's still so fresh and new I'm just excited, but I'm sure as I get closer to the 6-7 week mark when I had my loss the nerves will get the best of me. 
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    Yes thats when i also lost my last two its so scary
  • Options
    There are many ladies here who are PGAL. My first pregnancy was complicated but I delivered a healthy baby girl. Pregnancies two and three were both miscarriages. This is number four for me. I also take baby aspirin.

I can't speak about the Lupus aspect, but I just wanted to offer (((hugs))) Good luck Monday. Take things one day at a time.
  • Options
    From what I've read, several ladies on this board have had a m/c.  I believe there will be a PGAL discussion starting this Monday for all of us December mommas.  Take some comfort in knowing you are pregnant now! Your previous losses have nothing to do with this pregnancy so have faith that everything will turn out great!  Best of luck!
    RPL Panel, CD 3 BW, Karyotype, SIS all normal, We have a PLAN!
    Romans 8:18-For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

• Options
    Hey! I am a PGAL mommy too - I miscarried just a few months ago (in Nov)  at  8 weeks .. my first pregnancy I delivered a very healthy baby girl ( who is now almost 2.5y old!) and I bled a LOT because I had a HUGE SCH at 10 weeks. Second baby I just kind of couldn't get myself attached to the idea of being pregnant and I think it was my mind's way of knowing that maybe it wasn't going to work out. This third baby I am extremely optimistic about and I think this one will be happy and healthy.

Its comforting to have other PGAL mommies on here even if it's this really hard things that unites us.

Good Luck!! We will all stick together!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a miscarriage in January and I just got my BFP. I am really nervous for my first doctors appt.
  • Options
    I had 3 mc's. Last one was in December which I was rushed by ambulance because of hemmoraging. So very very nervous for this time around. Complete mix of emotions.

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Nothing but good vibes and sticky dust for you. I'm so sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your new pregnancy and I hope you find the support needed in the December mamas :)
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm new to this forum and just found out last week that I'm expecting Dec 3. My long journey started with my first preganancy in fall of 2012 that ended in a loss of my baby boy at 13 weeks. After two D&Cs, a mess of complications and 13 months of fertility treatments we got our BFP. We are a mix of emotions of estatic and cautious. I feel like it really won't sink in until I see that little heartbeat! Here's to H&H journey for all of us!
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a miscarriage in November at 6 weeks and I just got my BFP.  EDD is December 4th.  Our DD just turned 2 and we are excited but still nervous.
    I'm still nursing DD which makes me a little nervous.  DD was still nursing a lot when I got pregnant last time and even though my midwife said that nursing had nothing to do with the miscarriage, I still couldn't help but wonder.  We have cut back but we are still nursing.  Hoping for a sticky baby this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We lost our baby at 16 weeks on December 27 after trying for many years, giving up, adopting our amazing girls and a few years later forgetting about renewing my patch. What a blessing that little angel baby was letting us know it was possible. We tried again in February and we are now 4 weeks along! Now I am completely stressed and wanting to ensure I do all of the right things but so damn grateful for this little bean...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"