September 2014 Moms
Options

Fur Babies

I'm a tad bored tonight. My herd of animals are crowing me so I figured I'd see what kind of fur babies you all have. I have a big soft spot for animals with disabilities. I have a senior blind cat, a "teenager" cat who has glaucoma, my sons cat, and two sweet, clingy dogs. I also just "adopted" a neighborhood stray cat. He prefers staying outside, but he calls the doghouse in the backyard home now. DH was not too happy when I spent money & had him neutered. I wanna see some cute cuddly pets!!

Re: Fur Babies

• Options
    AnnsorAnnsor member
    edited March 2014
    Aww!! They are so cute!!!

ETA.. 25lbs!! Holy cow!! That's a big kitty!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No pictures on my phone but we have three ferrets and two hedgehogs.

I have always wanted a hedgehog!!! My DH says no more animals
  • Options
    We have two cats, mommy and daughter, named BeBe (momma) and Annabelle, and a boxer/pit named Chloe. I don't have any pictures on my phone to post.
  • Options
    j_smockum said:
    We have Tiki (white & grey) and Daiquiri (calico), or "the twins". They are three year old sisters and are spoiled rotten! They hide whenever kids come to our house so I'm interested in how they will act when the baby comes.

Our announcements are twins! Cute fur babies!

imageimage

• Options

We have a 8.5 yr old German Shepherd named Patrick. Sadly we're not sure if we'll be able to keep him once LO comes - he has a short but bad track record around small children, and we're pretty sure he was abused by kids at his previous home.

Maybe he will be different with your LO. My Molly isn't too keen on loud, fast-moving kids either but we think because she will be around our LO from the get-go that she may adjust better. I hope it works out for your family.

• Options
    The pup is Ziggy; he's a German Shepherd / Basset Hound mix so he loves to "talk" and has very, very short legs (pics can't quite capture his hilarious proportions). He's about 5 years old now; we got him from the SPCA and he was found as a stray, so we're not 100% sure of his age.

The kitty is Junebug; she's pretty big and sassy, I love her. 
    ~All are welcome~
    MC 23/01/2013 natural @ 7 Weeks

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"