LGBT Parenting
Options

FREE

rkborkbo member
edited March 2014 in LGBT Parenting
My favorite 4 letter F word! 

So about a month ago I mentioned that my wife got a bunch of free pregnancy tests and OPK's from the movie she was working on. I will not be using any of the OPK's and wanted to see if anyone could use them. I can ship them. Sorry, but until I get a BFP I am going to keep the preggo tests. :)

A couple of the boxes may be open, but the packages themselves aren't open. The reason for the open boxes and so many different brands is because when they buy something for a movie, they buy a bunch of different brands and styles and when the director pics one, they then go and buy like 50 of that kind. Well I was lucky enough to get my hands on all the ones they didn't need/use. 

I don't know how many are in the box, I will double check when I get home tonight. But...first come first served. To be fair I will send to as many people as I have boxes. If only one person replies, then they will get them all :) I just want to pay it forward and share in the freebies. Everything will be shipped via snail mail as that is probably the cheapest. If you can afford the shipping, great, I will put the cost of shipping in the package. 

PM me if you are interested in any of these free OPK's. 

EDIT: I will mail them out Monday, so if you want them, let me know by Sunday at the latest. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"