Baby Showers

Re gifting

Ok so this isn't baby related but it's so disgusting I had to share.

I have a friend, we'll call her " K", who was the MOH in the wedding of a friend of hers, let's call her "T". T is an insufferable person. She is quite frankly the very definition of a spoiled, entitled brat and was a total bridezilla the whole time. I won't go into all the stories of why unless you guys want. Anyway, K got her a wedding book as a gift. Now K is engaged and T asked her if anyone had bought her one. When K said no, T said as an engagement present she would send her the one K got her. Seriously?! You're regifting something TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO YOU??? Can't even believe it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image          image

Re: Re gifting

• She never used it. It was basically a "you gave me this gift that I didn't actually want so I will give it back to you and call it a gift." I think with a little more backstory you'd see why coming from T this is just her typical tackiness.
    image          image

• Plus isn't a wedding book supposed to be kind of a keepsake?
    image          image

• Loading the player...
  • Totally agree OP- completely tacky. I'm not big in social etiquette, but that's pretty bad.
    Delilah Noel
    4/25/14 12:41am

• Ok so this isn't baby related but it's so disgusting I had to share.

I have a friend, we'll call her " K", who was the MOH in the wedding of a friend of hers, let's call her "T". T is an insufferable person. She is quite frankly the very definition of a spoiled, entitled brat and was a total bridezilla the whole time. I won't go into all the stories of why unless you guys want. Anyway, K got her a wedding book as a gift. Now K is engaged and T asked her if anyone had bought her one. When K said no, T said as an engagement present she would send her the one K got her. Seriously?! You're regifting something TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO YOU??? Can't even believe it.

By "wedding book" do you mean like a scrap book or photo album that the bride is meant to fill with pictures/mementos of the day? Or do you mean like a book written about planning a wedding?
  • It was a scrapbook.
    image          image

• It was a scrapbook.

Ooooh, now I see - oh regifting that is totally gross then. When I first read your post I thought you meant like a book about weddings, which wouldn't be so terribly tacky because she could be like "I found this book you gave me so helpful I want you to have it now!" But that's not at all what's going on here. Ew. People are gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"