Not sure where to ask this question, but I have a 3 year old and my husband and I are putting our Will together ( I know should have done it earlier) but there is an argument over who will get my son if me and my husband die at the same time. We were first going to go with my sister but some events have occured with her husband who I no longer trust and would not trust someone like that with my child. I am so torn and upset because I love my sister and I know that she would take care of my son and love him and treat him well but like I said I can not trust her husband. We live about 3 hours away from family and have decided that a friend of the family (husband and wife) would make a great choice but they live about 13 hours from any family. I don't want to hurt my sister and my Mom by sending him somewhere where they won't see him much but I want to make sure my son will be taken care and not have to worry. Sorry if this was confusing. I am really upset about the whole situation and would like any advice? Maybe someone else had a similar situation?