November 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Yesterday's UO somewhat reminded me of old times. Quality stuff. Here's hoping this one has the same yield.

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I think LO is going through a wonder week. He only wants me. He even cries when he goes to SO. I can tell it hurts his feelings so I act like it drives me crazy. But really, I love that he only wants his mama ;-)
    Yep. This. Sophia is in that loooong 15-19 week "leap" with the storm cloud herself. Wants the mama (and all the night time parties, apparently). Makes me a little happy, too.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shelby always falls asleep watching Seasame Street.  I keep watching it because I honestly love it even if certain things have changed since I was a kid.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I gave my notice at work last week.  I have a jury summons sitting on my table for Monday.  I can't call until 5:30 PM today to find out if I have to go or not.  I have no intention on coming to work next week either way.  This may seem like a douche move, but I'm taking care of everything as if I'm planning on being out all of next week for jury duty so what is the point in me coming?!
  • Options
    I would never recommend this to anyone, but I will take a "diet pill" if I am really dragging ass during the day. @katieLou711Zombie post makes me think that I am probably the only one that uses anything stronger than coffee to get me through. I know that it isn't good for me, but sometimes coffee just doesn't cut it. Although I NEVER did this when I was breastfeeding....  

• Options
    I am not doing the HHM weekly weight check in today.  I haven't been eating very well and don't feel very "light!"  Getting back on the horse starting...now!
    I SEEEEE YOOOOOU! ;-) Jk jk.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options

I started BF for the normal reasons, but now I'm half doing it for that, half doing it so my boobs stay big and take the attention off of my post-baby bump.

Also, I just realized that I requested to be part of HHM and then forgot to check back in to see if I was "in"....I didn't catch there was a check in....moseying over there now...

• Options
    Smilz4782 said:

On my run the other evening the sun was shining and I was feeling good.
    The thought crossed my mind, what if I just kept going...Gump style...

I adore you.
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    TJHine said:
    1. I haven't had sex at all PP

2. I shave my armpits like once a week now (lazy)

Oh now I feel like I need to confess...I haven't shaved at all in like a month. Once again, I'm gross
    BLAD reppin'

• Options

Oh thank god! I'm not the only one! Still haven't had pp sex.. And that's one of the reasons I haven't even attempted to get LO out of our bed. He's my excuse..

Are you supposed to shave them more often????? I have red hair so all my leg/arm/ arm pit hair is fine and blonde so you can't even see it..
  • Options

Oh thank god! I'm not the only one! Still haven't had pp sex.. And that's one of the reasons I haven't even attempted to get LO out of our bed. He's my excuse.. Are you supposed to shave them more often????? I have red hair so all my leg/arm/ arm pit hair is fine and blonde so you can't even see it..
    I'm sporting thick black pit hairs. lol
    BLAD reppin'

• Options

I think these go hand in hand. If I weren't DTD I wouldn't bother shaving.

I spilled tea all over the carpet in our office/loft yesterday. I cleaned it up but not as well as I could have if I put a little more elbow grease into it. I've revised my FWP plan to get housekeeping service for the rest of the year. My new mission is to get new flooring and get the cleaning service. I think that tea stain staring at DH every time he hangs out in there playing guitar is going to do the trick.
  • Options
    I'm sorry @CFox815. Hope you are all feeling better soon. A weekend of hibernating, eating good food, and snuggling will be good for everyone.
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    Hate the RSV, love the doctors orders of no diet, no gym, cuddles and laziness only. That's what I heard at least.
    That's what you do... you hunker down with the humidifier, netflix and the snot sucker and spend a lot of time cuddling
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @CFox815‌ hope you guys feel better soon!
  • Options

This isn't flame worthy, but my confession is that I have been having the hottest Don Draper sex dreams since getting into Mad Men last month. He's really doing it for me. ;)

OMG yes.

Is it weird that I do not find him attractive in other movies, eg Bridesmaids?

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This goes with @jennabee1015‌'s confession. At least once a week I dream that I am together with Anson Mount from "Hell on Wheels". I am often bummed when I wake up to realize it was just a dream, again. I love DH dearly but damn, the dreams are AMAZING! In case you don't know who he is, here are some pics. Enjoy but not too much, he is MY dream boyfriend, and I'll fight you! :P
  • Options
    Last week, I went through my pantry and refrigerator and threw out all of the junk food/processed food/etc. to force myself to eat healthy. So far, for the most part, it's working like a charm, but every now and then when I just need some chocolate, I'll bust open a bag of chocolate chips (Guittard brand, no less!). Sometimes you just gotta stop eating healthy for just a sec.
  • Options
    Mine is weak but I can't think of anything else. We are taking DD to a birthday party tomorrow for one of her friends and I used that as an excuse to buy her a new dress. DH will never know I bought it today because it is already hanging up in her closet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I have had PP sex, but not nearly as often as DH wants. Whenever he starts hinting about sex (usually at night), I start "getting ready for bed". This entails a very long drawn out process of getting LO changed into pjs and a diaper, giving her her nighttime juice (to help with her constipation issues) and then nursing her and rocking her until she is drowsy enough to be put in her crib. Then I get myself ready for bed. By the time I actually get in bed, DH is falling asleep. I snuggle up next to him and start giving him a HJ and he'll fall asleep during. Then I can say, "well I was trying to have sex with you but you fell asleep!" Totally works. ;)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"