3rd Trimester

Re: Bras and tanks

• Options
    I bough ta couple online from Milk Nursingwear, and I really like them.
  • Options
    I am big fan of the ones at Target. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read that h&m ones were good, so I just ordered those. 2 for $25. Same for nursing bras. None of the targets in Chicago have bras or tanks in store which makes zero sense to me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got some nice ones at destination maternity.
  • Options
    Destination Maternity is overpriced and the quality stinks. I'd go with Target or I bought some nice Bravado tanks from BRU - they're buy one get one 40% off. The only down side is that they only come in black and white and they're $34.99 each. However, they're really thick and have a lot of support so I think they're worth the price. 
  • Options
    Target!! I will always buy my nursing tanks and bras from there. They're cheap in price but not in quality (IMO).
  • Options
    I haven't purchased any yet, but I've seen them come up fairly often on Zulily too.  I've bought a few other maternity items from there and have been happy with it thus far (aside from the time frame, but I know that when I buy it, still sucks though).  
  • Options
    They don't sell the tanks at my target :-( I tried on a few at Motherhood and they seemed ok.
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    I loved the one I found at motherhood maternity but I was also looking for ones that were body hugging not loose at all so those fit the bill but I will also look at target too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For DS and DD I had nursing tanks from Target- LOVE them, and I will get more for this LO as well.  For nursing bras I previously got mine at Motherhood- they were okay, I didn't love them but didn't hate them.  After 2 kids they were pretty worn so I tossed them after weaning DD.  I think I'm going to try Target for nursing bras (at least 1 or 2) this time around since I've been hearing really good things and they are really inexpensive.  If they don't work out or hold up, well, I haven't invested much so NBD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Options
    I got two nursing tanks from Babies R Us maternity section. They were only like $8 each. I have huge boobs though and haven't found a nursing bra that I can afford in my size yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Emery Elizabeth
    Due Date: June 5, 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I used Target for maternity bras so far.
  • Options
    PinkKEL9 said:
    I got two nursing tanks from Babies R Us maternity section. They were only like $8 each. I have huge boobs though and haven't found a nursing bra that I can afford in my size yet!
    Let me know when you do! I was fine in the UK with my first since sizes go bigger there and the outlet stores always have decent offers but moving over to the US has been a bit of a struggle for bras.

For tanks, I bought Old Navy ones with stretch and have got on fine so far with those
  • Options
    Got mine on Target.com! all on sale so great deals! If they don't sell the tanks at your target try online :) I refuse to buy 50$ nursing bras from motherhood haha 
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"