June 2013 Moms

FFFC

riansmommieriansmommie member
edited March 2014 in June 2013 Moms
How has this not been started yet!? So let's hear em ladies. What are your confessions?

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: FFFC

• @bel194 ouch!! Are you ok!?

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • bel194 said:
    I fell off of the treadmill at the gym on Wednesday night.
    Oh my God!  Are you ok???

I fell off once in college.  Skinned both my hands, my knees and one side of my face.  Treadmills are freakin' dangerous!  Granted, now, it is a HILARIOUS story.  My H makes my best friend from college tell the story every time she is in town.  
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • That is my worst fear at the gym so therefore I never use the treadmill!!! 

My confession is that I played down my sickness yesterday to go out for Sushi with my Mom's Group.  I was going crazy staying at home.  I feel bad. And I couldn't even taste it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used Lily last night to try and peer pressure my 5 year old BIL into eating veggies and the like.  Lily loves them.  BIL, not so much.  We told him everything from Lily would be stronger than him and beat him up to saying that Lily ate better than him and she would have better eyes and such.  The kid eats junk all.of.the.time.  He knows which restaurants have what kind of sauces and really only eats chicken and fries from a variety of fast food places.  If he eats at home, it is steak or chicken.  No veggies or pasta or rice.  He won't eat fruit and love Doritos.  He drinks Diet Coke at 5! 
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cricket81 said:

@NailQueen‌
    We should lock her in a room with my mil for a few hours and they can cry at each other. My mil is exactly the same way, but she does not have a tough marriage or job, her life is just fine. She just needs to get over herself.

@Cricket81‌ can I throw mine in too? She does this too and loves making everything more dramatic than it needs to be.

We have a fun shopping day called shopportunity in my town every year-you get a pretty cool bag full of discount coupons and things and get to walk around to different stores that are participating-I've been avoiding talking about this with my mil cause I just want to take Jocelyn and have a nice relaxing day walking around to all the stores.
  • kari5186 said:

amiet79 said:

When I first saw pictures of babies wearing those stickers saying how many months they were, I didn't realize they were stickers. I thought people were buying 12 onsies and I was like, "Why would someone waste that much money and what if they don't fit the baby, since every baby is different." It was a little while before I realized they were stickers. 

I'm such a genius.
    I thought the same damn thing.
    Same here
  • kelseypie said:
    I'm getting my Paragard taken out Monday to TTC. I'm ridiculously excited. Logically, it probably would be smarter to wait until we save a little more money and buy a bigger vehicle, but there is never "the best time" or "enough money", right? RIGHT? I'm also way overthinking my re intro to the TTGP board lol. And I'm way too stoked to start participating in some good snark again!
    Yeah - I've started lurking over there.  The flavor has changed a bit since I was last there, I feel like - and there are only a few familiar faces, but the snark is definitely the same.  

I need to readjust to the tone of the board!  Having done some hardcore Parenting lurking lately, I feel better prepared though ;-)

This is one of the few reasons I look forward to my first post-partum AF.  For now I just feel like a poser, so I'll continue to lurky-loo it up on TTGP.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013

• kelseypie said:

I'm getting my Paragard taken out Monday to TTC. I'm ridiculously excited. Logically, it probably would be smarter to wait until we save a little more money and buy a bigger vehicle, but there is never "the best time" or "enough money", right? RIGHT?

I'm also way overthinking my re intro to the TTGP board lol. And I'm way too stoked to start participating in some good snark again!

Yeah - I've started lurking over there.  The flavor has changed a bit since I was last there, I feel like - and there are only a few familiar faces, but the snark is definitely the same.  

I need to readjust to the tone of the board!  Having done some hardcore Parenting lurking lately, I feel better prepared though ;-)

This is one of the few reasons I look forward to my first post-partum AF.  For now I just feel like a poser, so I'll continue to lurky-loo it up on TTGP.

Yeah, I don't recognize many people. I was there 2 years ago. I still haven't gotten AF either, so until then I'm just impatiently waiting and hoping we'll possibly catch my first O (not that O, pervs). I'm not going to mess with temping or opks until then!

• @melOHdy said:

This game is destroying my productivity. 

I discovered this game yesterday and haven't been able to stop. It's really bad. I stayed up like 30 min after I went to bed to play
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

• When I was running on the treadmill on Wednesday I farted several times...and just hoped the people on either side of me thought it was each other!
    I'm the girl who thinks if you fart with your headphones on no one else can hear you either.
    hahahaaa yessssssss!!
  • WasNotWas said:

@melOHdy said:

This game is destroying my productivity. 

I discovered this game yesterday and haven't been able to stop. It's really bad. I stayed up like 30 min after I went to bed to play

.......damn you guys.

I agree with this sentiment. But at the same time - it has to be better for my brain than candy crush, right?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • @majwv8‌ I have been playing for like 3 days straight :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • BC&LMBC&LM member
    araziza said:

I never wear makeup unless I'm going to a wedding. At some point I need to grow up and figure out how to do simple everyday makeup, but laziness is still winning.

I don't either. But I don't intend to learn how or start to wear it (other than a little lip gloss.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"