September 2013 Moms
Options

Let it burn.... FFFC

2»

Re: Let it burn.... FFFC

• Options

I own exactly one bra that fits. It gets washed...infrequently.

My confession: I have washed my hands free pumping bra maybe twice. It's gross and has dried milk on it. It smells like cheese. I guess I should wash it...
    Sounds like the cover I use at work..because I have to pump in my office with another person in it. Yeah, she and I have gotten realllll close these last few months.

Heres my confession, im addicted to my hay day app..it eats up a big part of my work day. Do I care? Nope. I'll stop when I get a private nursing area thankyouverymuch.
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Salemkitty13Salemkitty13 member
    edited March 2014
    @UpsideDownFrown‌ I pump in an office I share with a coworker. People know when I shut and lock the door that I'm pumping but the come in and out anyway. It's either this or my car in the walmart parking lot. Whatcha gonna do...... Baby got to eat
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @salemkitty13 I deal with it but I think I'm putting up more of a fight because I'm in male dominated workplace (law enforcement) and the girls are constantly slighted

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    eyriseyris member
    edited March 2014

I realize it's no longer Friday, but I'm throwing in my confession anyway: if you use the word 'seen' inappropriately in conversation, I will judge you. It's becoming an epidemic. For example, my HS students often say something like "Mrs. J, I seen you at the grocery store last night" or "I seen that movie and it was good." No no no. You didn't "seen" me, you saw me. Unless you have a helping verb like has, have, or had in your sentence, you have no business using seen.

Part 2 of my confession: it's not only my students that I hear doing this. I hear adults do it all the time...including some of the other teachers at my school. I haven't had the cajones to correct them yet, since I'm new this year. But you better believe I'm judging them a bit for it. How can we expect students to grow up using semi - proper grammar when parents and teachers don't? :/

Eta:auto correct

My FIL does this sometimes and it makes me crazy. He also says things like "He likes them crackers." Makes me kinda stabby.
    My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options
    @salemkitty13 I deal with it but I think I'm putting up more of a fight because I'm in male dominated workplace (law enforcement) and the girls are constantly slighted
    That stinks! I'd put up a fight too. My work is building new offices they are just behind schedule. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    eyris said:
    I realize it's no longer Friday, but I'm throwing in my confession anyway: if you use the word 'seen' inappropriately in conversation, I will judge you. It's becoming an epidemic. For example, my HS students often say something like "Mrs. J, I seen you at the grocery store last night" or "I seen that movie and it was good." No no no. You didn't "seen" me, you saw me. Unless you have a helping verb like has, have, or had in your sentence, you have no business using seen. Part 2 of my confession: it's not only my students that I hear doing this. I hear adults do it all the time...including some of the other teachers at my school. I haven't had the cajones to correct them yet, since I'm new this year. But you better believe I'm judging them a bit for it. How can we expect students to grow up using semi - proper grammar when parents and teachers don't? :/ Eta:auto correct
    My FIL does this sometimes and it makes me crazy. He also says things like "He likes them crackers." Makes me kinda stabby.

I'm guilty of doing this to be cutesy. I need to stop before it becomes a habit. I also say walmarts and interwebs. I totes need to stop. ;)
  • Options

That stinks! I'd put up a fight too. My work is building new offices they are just behind schedule. Good luck to you!

That's the kicker, we are in the middle of a multi million dollar renovation and yet there's no female locker room! Just an old bedroom they threw some lockers in about 30 years ago...the fight continues! good luck with your renovation too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been doing weight watchers and it's been working well but yesterday I ate veggies and fruit most of the day so I could use all my points to binge on thin mints and wine last night. Not sure that's the point of the program but it was delicious.
    I am doing weight watchers too and I've lost 10 lbs by half assing it. I have atleast 3 days a week where I only eat one meal so that I can drink wine before bed. Wine is a nonnegotiable in my book.
    Wow. Really? You starve yourself so you can stay under on points? WW is such BS. Eat healthy. You will lose weight. Simple as that.
    I'm sorry but this really bothered me. Sure it's not healthy to skip meals, but do you really think just eating healthy is really that simple? If it really was that easy, do you think there would be millions of overweight and morbidly obese people in the world? I guess it is simple to say "Eat healthy" but it's much, much harder to do. Would you tell a smoker or alcoholic to just quit, "simple as that"?
    I'm with JLM on this one. I really don't think there are overweight people in this world because they don't know how to be healthy. I think people are overweight because they know what they have to do and they don't want to do it. I'm sorry, but it is NOT that hard to know what healthy food choices look like. Stop eating boxed/frozen crap, eat more produce, drink water, don't overeat, and move more. Yes, it is very, very hard to do- even I struggle with it. But it isn't hard to KNOW what to do. 
  • Options
    Meganbryn said:

I like picking LO's boogers, it's so satisfying when I get them out. Gross I know ..

Our new nasal aspirator is my best friend. He hates it though.
  • Options

The kids had pop tarts and I'm eating cold, leftover spaghetti and peas straight from the can for lunch because I'm too freaking exhausted to even heat it up. Blake was up every 20 minutes from midnight to 4:30 and the other two were up at 6. I'm so tired I could cry.

@twolittlewheels hugs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"